Looking for oem or similar chrome running boards for my 2020 dodge ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatrickThomas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Talked to local dealer yesterday they can’t get the chrome only stainless and they want $600.00 plus $750.00 to install. I plan on installing myself but anyone have a hook up?

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
All I can offer is my experience with running boards in general; stay away from Tyger. their customer service is terrible, you can't speak directly to a technician, you have to go through a customer service rep and leave your question and wait sometimes days for a response.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Talked to local dealer yesterday they can’t get the chrome only stainless and they want $600.00 plus $750.00 to install. I plan on installing myself but anyone have a hook up?

Hi Patrick,

I am sorry but we do not sell running boards online due to shipping costs and potential damages in transit. In order to ship them safely they would need to go freight which negates any online savings.

If you need part # help send me your VIN and I will specify the correct set for you.

- Benny

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963