Loud Ringtone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello ,
2019 ram 1500 , Anyone else have an iPhone 6 They’re using where ringtone is extremely loud and there’s no way of adjusting ringtone volume. I have tried multiple settings on my iPhone 6 and on the u connect system , I’ve had my radio updated with the latest software from UConnect, I have been in contact with U connect representative and there is no apparent fix. Ucannot has sent out multiple bulletin software updates loud ringtone is one of the update fixes supposedly but none of the updates have solve the problem . I just received a phone call from U Connect representative now telling me that my iPhone 6 may not be compatible. Very frustrated that Chrysler is not able to fix the problem so they’re brushing this under the rug as incompatible phone . Please if anyone else with an iPhone 6 experiencing the same problems not able to turn down incoming call ringtone ,Or are able to adjust the ringtone down on IPhone 6 please let me know , Thanks .

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, I have Iphone 5, that runs thru Apple Car Play and am able to adjust volume. Also, when just run Bluetooth volume works. (But I got bare bones 4C radio, no nav)

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
When you get a incoming call have you pushed the volume down button on the back of the steering wheel while it is ringing?

OP
OP
Kona

Kona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Soapy , thanks for replying ,Yes I have tried turning the volume down both on the radio dial and on the steering wheel column , when I receive an incoming call and next incoming call always defaults too loud ring ,

OP
OP
Kona

Kona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Turkeybird56 Thanks , i’ve tried every combination of settings on the iPhone and u connect as I can fine nothing works

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When is the last time you reset your phone? Not powering it down, a real reset holding the volume and power button for 10 seconds. Give it a try.