Luckily found a 1500 Limited on a lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Njt07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 v8 etorque
I lucked out and found a Limited with everything I wanted and the right color! Only thing it didn't have, that I wanted, was the trailer tow group and didn't want the pano, but I can live with the pano. It does have the TBC. Cross posting from the other site cause I’m lazy. I think I got a good deal, or at least I’m happy with it.

Now to read through the massive owners manual.

Meador CDJR
Adan sales rep
Jay sales manager

2021 Limited Hemi Etorque
MSRP: $74,295 <— includes destination fee
INVOICE from NADA: $67,874

Discounts:
Employee Pricing Plus: $9,330
Retail Cash: $1000
Military: $500
FCA Finance (minimum financed 2.98%): $500
FCA Popup Cash incentive (?): $1500
Dealer Discount: $965
TOTAL: $13,795

Discounted out the door price with TTL: $60,500

Trade-in: $11,500

Out the door: $49,000

Got Mopar maxcare 8Year, 100k, $200 deductible (and 7 years oil changes supposedly from mopar but 2 per year...): $2,573
— are these oil change credits or whatever you call them really accepted at all CDJR service centers??

Percentage off MSRP before trade and TTL: 18.57%
Percentage off NADA Invoice: 10.86%

I got the warranty cause I’m a pushover. The finance manager kinda threw out the extended warranty at the end expecting me to reject it. I asked if he could match Zeigler’s price. He said best the he could do was $2576, but he’d throw in 7 years of oil changes (2 per year) good at any CDJR service center. I’m really hoping I didnt get screwed cause I’ve never heard of that part (the oil changes) but as long as its true its worth $700-ish.

The $1k was national retail cash, the pop up was $1500. I gave them an out the door price both before and after my trade in. After a small bit of haggling (didnt realize my tires were getting low on wear) they met my price. Granted my trade-in is in REALLY good shape and low mileage (84k) for a 2012.

This helped me a lot to keep straight on all the numbers they were throwing around.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/02pxdtx0b1sfi2u/Vehicle purchase calculations BLANK.xlsx?dl=0

yakalong

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Congrats, Enjoy your new truck :cheers:

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
beautiful truck man!!

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok I keep forgetting to take a pic before it gets dark due to sitting in my office from dark to dark...

this is the dealers pic of my truck...

Love it! I see you're in North Texas. I'm in Frisco.

OP
OP
N

Njt07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 v8 etorque
Did you put a clear bra and tint the window? Im getting quoted some prices that make me thinkI’m getting the north dallas markup lol

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Great looking truck! Rambox and MFT are a great combination. And the Granite Crystal Metallic looks so much better without any chrome.

Ken W

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice truck...I like your taste!

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Njt07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 v8 etorque
Great looking truck! Rambox and MFT are a great combination. And the Granite Crystal Metallic looks so much better without any chrome.
Yeah I found a unicorn that had everything I wanted aside from the pano sunroof

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you put a clear bra and tint the window? Im getting quoted some prices that make me thinkI’m getting the north dallas markup lol
Not yet, but will before summer hits. If you find a good local source, let me know. I'm new to the area and haven't made many connections yet.

mtofell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
but he’d throw in 7 years of oil changes (2 per year) good at any CDJR service center. I’m really hoping I didnt get screwed cause I’ve never heard of that part (the oil changes) but as long as its true its worth $700-ish.

Oil changes at the dealer are the real deal - Between company and personal I have 3 Ram/Jeep vehicles and I buy the changes in packs for all of them. It's super nice to be able to get recalls and whatnot done while you're there. For $50 each you can't buy the supplies to do it yourself.

OP
OP
N

Njt07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 v8 etorque
Thanks! I have an appt to get it clear bra’d, tinted and ceramic coated in january then it’ll look even better (and easier to clean).
Still need to install the blackbox camera system my wife brought back from Korea, I gave my old one along with my trade in (it was 6 years old, still good though... as long as you understand korean)

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Are you talking a dash cam? I've had one for 6-7 years now...wouldn't drive around without one.

I looked up BlackBox car camera's....seem really nice. Got mine off of Amazon and it still works great.