Manifold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cajunramtruck

Reaction score
Engine
5.7 hemi
My ram has fallen to the infamous manifold issue what would be the best shorty headers to use
Your comments would be appreciated

CCRIDER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2020 Ram Longhorn 4X4. I have a little over 40,000 on it and both of my exhaust manifolds cracked. They replaced them under warranty but what a bummer that they cracked at all. It is a known issue and yet they do not plan on having a recall. It's just like the previous year model the exhaust manifold bolts were all breaking off. This was also a known issue and yet no recall either. So if you hear any ticking noise or getting close to your 60,000 mile power train warranty take your truck in and make them replace them. Good Luck!

JF19Longhorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ETorque
Literally just picked mine up from the dealer yesterday for the Hemi tick and the front end clunking.. Manifold is cracked and Swaybar endlinks are trash @ 35k miles. Parts ETA Late June & Mid July.. come pickup your truck. o_O

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just buy some suspension maxx endlinks and Shortie headers just swap them yourself. Problem solved !

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Jba or afe would be my go to for shorties but you’ll not like the price. That’s why I ended up with long tubes.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Jba or afe would be my go to for shorties but you’ll not like the price. That’s why I ended up with long tubes.
LOL. Check out the price of kooks shorties. It will make the afe and Jaba’s look cheap

blackjack99574

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went with AFE shorties and while not cheap, they are quality short headers. Wanted long tube but heard they might not pass inspection. Shorties made a difference in response. Glad I didn't go with stock manifolds again. Replaced mine at 60k miles.

JF19Longhorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ETorque
I'll go shorties once RAM isn't footing the repair bills anymore and if I keep the truck that long.