Maxtrac?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monettejb

2018 Hydro Blue Edition Ram 1500
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok we've all heard of Bell Tech and McGaughys. I'm looking at this Maxtrac 2/3 kit as I hope to not have to buy a $400 lowering kit and spend another $1000 in brackets, panhard bar, etc just to get it right. Anyone have an info or luck with Maxtrac?

I've researched and haven't found a lot of info on Maxtrac lowering but have found a lot of info on their lifts being a good product.

Also considered Ground Force and I had bell tech on my last truck.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
They are a vendor on here. I checked out their slammed Ram at SEMA last year, and checking out their FB I see some lowered trucks.

I know me personally and the company I work for have used their stuff, never an issue.

Shawneee

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi
I had ordered McGaughys 2/4 kit from Accessory Partners and it was out of stock so, they set me up with a 2" front and 4" rear from Maxtrac that just got delivered last weekend. Everything was packed well, parts look beefy and came with front and rear shocks. Hopefully get a chance to install next month and give a full review.

sped68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had ordered McGaughys 2/4 kit from Accessory Partners and it was out of stock so, they set me up with a 2" front and 4" rear from Maxtrac that just got delivered last weekend. Everything was packed well, parts look beefy and came with front and rear shocks. Hopefully get a chance to install next month and give a full review.
Did you ever get this kit installed? I’m leaning towards buying this kit but there aren’t a lot of reviews and info available for it.

SteveCornell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just received my 2\4 Drop MAxTRac kit.
It came with new shocks for the rear, I didn't think it came with shocks, as a matter of fact there was a box to check if you wanted shocks, I though I read that they recommended the factory shocks for the 24 spring drop?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45