MOC fuel flush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ptuttle78

Reaction score
Has anyone had fuel system flushed. Wondering if it’s worth the 200 dollars I spent to have it done [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yea why? Lol if your truck had bad gas ok if not you wasted your money :D:p

OP
OP
P

ptuttle78

Reaction score
I was having a p219b code and was told by dealership this would fix the issue

Quyonmob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Could help if they think a fuel contamination issue is causing an issue in a fuel rail or injector.

I would be checking the torque of the intake manifold bolts as well. Saw another thread here today about bolts being loose, would cause a leak tripping the code.

OP
OP
P

ptuttle78

Reaction score
Could help if they think a fuel contamination issue is causing an issue in a fuel rail or injector.

I would be checking the torque of the intake manifold bolts as well. Saw another thread here today about bolts being loose, would cause a leak tripping the code.

Thanks. I will look into it

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Bad gas does happen, hard to say how rare it is, my guess as someone who handles gas a lot I'd say it is rare. The one thing that usually happens is when bad gas happens there is usually a paper trail that leads to the gas station, thus it pays to try and get your gas at the same place, and keep all receipts with dates. The times bad gas happens the gas station and refiner are responsible for the damage. Usually it ends up with gummed up combustion chamber. Get a 19 dollar boroscope and check it out.

Cleaning fuel system include combustion chamber? Look at PEA cleaners like redline si-1 and maybe sea foam through lines.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat