Mopar Cars & Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
It was always amazing how a turbo would make those 4 cyl run!

I absolutely loved my Turbo Dodge. I ended up blowing the head gasket and rebuilt the top end for $500 and ran it for another untold amount of miles.

I sold the car to a guy and years later had the opportunity to buy it back and jumped at it. A few years later I sold it again for $4k...

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Added a little nostalgia to her today. I did ask my dad if it was weird and he is one to tell me no the purist as he is. He really liked it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 10.01.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 10.01.01 AM.png
    903.1 KB · Views: 1

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
@Tray Burge have you ever thought about adding a road runner horn to your truck? I am currently debating it for the Charger. I am trying to find info on if it will connect to the meep meep horn.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are you kidding? Absolutely would love to swap mine out. lol
I think it would be cool! Although they do sound like a Toyota or Honda car now lol. They arent that bad at 75 bucks for the purple original 69-74 horns and the 68 black one is like 45 bucks.

OP
OP

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I think it would be cool! Although they do sound like a Toyota or Honda car now lol. They arent that bad at 75 bucks for the purple original 69-74 horns and the 68 black one is like 45 bucks.
If they do it just like the originals they'll sound nothing like toy or the other car you mentioned. The original was a bit deeper sounding than any cars of today, trust me I've had my share and enjoyed the looks every time I blew the horn, (numeroooooooous) The only thing that would be comparable was the old VW beetle! LOL

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If they do it just like the originals they'll sound nothing like toy or the other car you mentioned. The original was a bit deeper sounding than any cars of today, trust me I've had my share and enjoyed the looks every time I blew the horn, (numeroooooooous) The only thing that would be comparable was the old VW beetle! LOL
I need to read reviews and go and look at the Chargers horn connections. I don't want to screw something up lol.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah, I didn't think about that, but they do don't they? haha
Think I'll be passing now. haha