Morimoto headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
6918705d15badc847a840fbd71b8683e.jpg

My XB tails are finally on their way!!!! Will update with pics Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
143 ******* pages of posts to get a headlight. 1423 posts.

Kinda like dating your first girl when you're 16yo and her telling you you'll get some ***** one day...and now you're getting ready to collect social security and you still haven't got laid.

RamHemi2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
143 ******* pages of posts to get a headlight. 1423 posts.

Kinda like dating your first girl when you're 16yo and her telling you you'll get some ***** one day...and now you're getting ready to collect social security and you still haven't got laid.

It wouldn’t be this long if TheRetroFitSource didn’t blow

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
[QUOTE="BEAST19, post: 2011209, member:

My XB tails are finally on their way!!!! Will update with pics Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I look forward to seeing them

Justin384

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Been lurking for a while and decided to post today because I just received the sacred email from Headlight Revolution last night. Both my headlights and tails are arriving Tuesday. I will be taking many pictures and will post detailed videos on them by Wednesday afternoon.

Been waiting since 11/2. I really hope I don't experience any of the issues I've been reading about. They will be going on my US model ram with factory reflector headlights. Can't wait to share with you guys!

CumminsFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Been lurking for a while and decided to post today because I just received the sacred email from Headlight Revolution last night. Both my headlights and tails are arriving Tuesday. I will be taking many pictures and will post detailed videos on them by Wednesday afternoon.

Been waiting since 11/2. I really hope I don't experience any of the issues I've been reading about. They will be going on my US model ram with factory reflector headlights. Can't wait to share with you guys!

I hope for you as well!

KWG88ss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It wouldn’t be this long if TheRetroFitSource didn’t blow

Hah, pretty much. I called weekly because every week they told me they were shipping the next week.

Then I asked on here and the guy tells me May/June at the earliest. [emoji1787]

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

That’s great news and welcome to the RamForum

CumminsFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well just a heads up after working out a deal with Matt from TRS/Morimoto to throw in fog lights since I’ve had so many issues with the lights. After returning the old headlights he seems to have ghosted me. I hope he ends up keeping his word but so far after about 4 days he has not responded to my email.

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
5.9L Magnum and 5.7L hemi
Well just a heads up after working out a deal with Matt from TRS/Morimoto to throw in fog lights since I’ve had so many issues with the lights. After returning the old headlights he seems to have ghosted me. I hope he ends up keeping his word but so far after about 4 days he has not responded to my email.
I haven't heard from him since wed so you're not alone. I was told my order was shipping out mon, then wed they said they were shipping it and then Friday they said they will get it out that day. its now sun and no tracking email as of yet

OP
OP
Dejaclue

Dejaclue

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I haven't heard from him since wed so you're not alone. I was told my order was shipping out mon, then wed they said they were shipping it and then Friday they said they will get it out that day. its now sun and no tracking email as of yet
You guys do realize that he ru s a company and might be a little busy to answer everyone’s emails personally. Not trying to defend him, just using some rational thought.

KWG88ss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You guys do realize that he ru s a company and might be a little busy to answer everyone’s emails personally. Not trying to defend him, just using some rational thought.

Nah, it’s not that. I was given the same run-around from Travis. I know I won’t be buying the fogs or tails from them however since this is my only experience and it’s been less than satisfactory.

Seems to be par for the course.

tdog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I also haven’t heard. Last I talked to TRS he had told me all pre-orders would be fulfilled by the end of April. This was on April 18th.

CumminsFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I understand that but why doesn’t he just ship the fog lights then. He has been in constant contact until I shipped back the lights. Now nothing

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
5.9L Magnum and 5.7L hemi
I understand that as well but he was responding next day on everything, now havent heard from since wed. I've also been calling and they tell me same thing everytime, they are shipping out today... that was a week ago and still nothing

jmc0806

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know most of you ordered directly from TRS, but this was the update that I received from Retroshop back on April 19th, since it sounds like TRS isn't giving info directly again, this may help answer questions. So it should be anytime within the next 2 weeks.

"Almost there!!

The first round of XB headlights went out recently, and the remaining orders are set to arrive in the US very soon! Tail lights should be on that same shipment as well.

Estimated timeframe for the lights to arrive is between April 30th-May 15th. They will then be checked in at the Morimoto office in Atlanta GA, and most orders we will then have drop shipped from ATL GA directly to you. Some orders (with combined heads, tails, or other items) may be shipped to RetroShop in STL MO for combining and shipping from here.

Either way, when these are set to roll out, you will get tracking information from our website - and the fun can begin!!

TY for your patience in the pre-order process, very happy that we are almost to the end and at the final stage of shipping!"