Morimoto headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
Here are some pictures I took this afternoon and the video. It's with a cell phone so not perfect but gives you the idea. I'll leave the perfect videos to the one's who want to get paid to make videos. Also careful with your speakers... this cell picks up sound really well it seems.

full

full

Alright cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thade

Reaction score
Damn those look sharp. Looking forward to my set even more now.

RamHemi2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here are some pictures I took this afternoon and the video. It's with a cell phone so not perfect but gives you the idea. I'll leave the perfect videos to the one's who want to get paid to make videos. Also careful with your speakers... this cell picks up sound really well it seems.

full

full

Great video and pics. Thank you

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Output looks pretty good. Did you turn on the fogs on 0:12 in the video?

Reactions: JB1

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In the first video the white accent light turned off when the turn signal light was activated, did you change that?

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Output looks pretty good. Did you turn on the fogs on 0:12 in the video?

No that was high beams. Fogs stayed off till late in the video.

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In the first video the white accent light turned off when the turn signal light was activated, did you change that?

No. When the headlights are on the DRL are off. What you see in the video is what it looks like with the parking lights on. They don’t cut out with parking lights on but they are much dimmer.

wvmountaineer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport Night
Engine
5.7 hemi
Arth, man those look great! Is it the camera perspective, or is the hotspot a little left of center? I actually ordered a set of these, can't wait till April, lol.

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Arth, man those look great! Is it the camera perspective, or is the hotspot a little left of center? I actually ordered a set of these, can't wait till April, lol.

There's a chance it's camera angle and there's a chance it's the headlights angle too. These do have a left/right adjustment and I was playing around with the adjusters the other day with no real goal so I might have taken it off center.

ToneBoneh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I still think its ****** that they only released 51 sets and to people that had the "money" to drop on them.

Theyre still very night lights but at this rate I could do a retrofit to my oem quads and have them done before the general public get their hands on these

Reddington

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I really need to do something about the quads in my 2017. The low is just terrible. These have me interested and I am looking forward to seeing if morimoto has addressed everything when the next batch ships.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I really need to do something about the quads in my 2017. The low is just terrible. These have me interested and I am looking forward to seeing if morimoto has addressed everything when the next batch ships.

just add some leds they work great in quads. unless you want a completely different look.

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I still think its ****** that they only released 51 sets and to people that had the "money" to drop on them.

Next product they plan to release maybe they'll call you before hand to see if you've got the money for the purchase. If not, they'll hold off I'm sure. :bawl:

pgr1990

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Any update on the morimoto harness to fix the high beams and signal light out error lights?

Kap1

Ex Ram 1500 2013 owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Tundra
Engine
3.5 vvti
just add some leds they work great in quads. unless you want a completely different look.
I considered this, but from what I understand, putting higher output bulbs into the quads without projector will end up blinding everyone big time as there's no cut-out line like the projector has.

pgr1990

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I considered this, but from what I understand, putting higher output bulbs into the quads without projector will end up blinding everyone big time as there's no cut-out line like the projector has.

I believe that’s only with HIDs in the quad housing. HIDs create far too much glare in a reflector housing and blind people. I don’t think it’s the case with LEDs

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

You can adjust the height in quads . Just have to mess with it and find out what makes people happy.