Motul Oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PJ Snyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
While looking for a motor oil for my motorcycle I came upon Motul because it made the specs for my bike. I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with this brand of oil in their Hemi. It has ester based technology with a decent price. The oil is red coming out of the bottle, something I haven't seen before.

MikeT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Back in the early days of synthetic oils several of the manufacturers used ester as the base for their synthetics. As I recall Amzoil was one of them. Mobil was not. Not sure what is going on now and also not not sure about any of the current major players.

Mike

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
While looking for a motor oil for my motorcycle I came upon Motul because it made the specs for my bike. I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with this brand of oil in their Hemi. It has ester based technology with a decent price. The oil is red coming out of the bottle, something I haven't seen before.

Their oil is a clone oil to redline, but only the 300v. They have a lot of lesser oils like Amsoil does, just hard to keep track. But if you want that butter smooth high moly formula with Motul, it is 300v.