Mufflex trade anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalHead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A few weeks ago I installed a mufflex delete on my truck. The sound is awesome. I did notice a decrease in low end torque, but figured I'd just get a programmer sooner. Well, thanks to low oil prices and the oilfield going to crap my pay just got cut so it will be a while before I get a programmer. I wanted to put this out there to see if anyone had a mufflex14 or 18 that wanted more sound might want to trade. I'm not sure if this was the right place to post this or not

SlowRoller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Please let folks know if it's a dual out or single out.

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have one, not looking to trade since I already am running straight pipes but DM me if you'd be interested in it

Z-Rider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Let me know if you want to sell the delete unit.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a mufflex 18" single in dual out I'm trying to list but my post count isn't high enough. Let me know if your interested. Had it on for about 500 miles. Wasn't loud enough so I got the delete kit from mufflex.

thoss29

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 3500 "Black Top" Edition 6.4L
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a mufflex 18" single in dual out I'm trying to list but my post count isn't high enough. Let me know if your interested. Had it on for about 500 miles. Wasn't loud enough so I got the delete kit from mufflex.

If he isn't interested, how much you looking to get for it and where are you located?

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If he isn't interested, how much you looking to get for it and where are you located?

So far I have only received one PM about it and nothing more. Looks like it's yours if you want it. I'm in south Florida. I was trying to get 200 for it and maybe split shipping. Has all the stuff you'd get from mufflex. I never used the front clamp though. I used a 3inch stainless band clamp. Those seal a bit better without squeezing the pipe down to much. You can have that to.

7777xm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A few weeks ago I installed a mufflex delete on my truck. The sound is awesome. I did notice a decrease in low end torque, but figured I'd just get a programmer sooner. Well, thanks to low oil prices and the oilfield going to crap my pay just got cut so it will be a while before I get a programmer. I wanted to put this out there to see if anyone had a mufflex14 or 18 that wanted more sound might want to trade. I'm not sure if this was the right place to post this or not
Did you ever find anyone to trade?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.