MyGIG Value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G8rDuc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I have had a MyGIG 730N RER in my 2007 Laramie for about a year and love it, but I'm thinking about going with the Alpine 007 Carplay radio because I want to have my iPhone's features available to me while driving (iTunes, map, SIRI, etc). What are the values of the RER's going for with Lockpick and antenna's, Sirius, etc included? Don't really see packages on eBay and it looks like the radio by itself sells for around 500. Thanks!

drod327

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 HEMI
how well does it fit in your 07? Ive been wanting one. I have a kenwood ddx471hd in my 07 but been thinking about trying the my gig. trade? lol any pics of how it looks in your 07?

OP
OP
G8rDuc

G8rDuc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
how well does it fit in your 07? Ive been wanting one. I have a kenwood ddx471hd in my 07 but been thinking about trying the my gig. trade? lol any pics of how it looks in your 07?

It fits great, works great, has bluetooth for phone calls (no streaming), 2015 Maps for Nav, Sirius, Uconnect, touchscreen. Just want to have my iPhone on the screen.

Attachments

• IMG_1344.jpg
    IMG_1344.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 31

drod327

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Looks awsome. If you sell it, Ill try to take it off your hands. Id have to sell my kenwood also.

OP
OP
G8rDuc

G8rDuc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where are you located? I'm probably going to ask around $550 for all of it, plug and play.

OP
OP
G8rDuc

G8rDuc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Let me know if you're interested. Otherwise I'll probably put it on ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drod327

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Let me know if you're interested. Otherwise I'll probably put it on ebay

Interested. when were you planning on selling? I need to sell my set up to have the cash lol

OP
OP
G8rDuc

G8rDuc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Interested. when were you planning on selling? I need to sell my set up to have the cash lol

I'm not in a hurry, so go ahead and sell your setup and I'll wait.

OP
OP
G8rDuc

G8rDuc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does it have Back Up Camera inputs? And would you take paypal?

Yes to both questions. I have a backup camera hooked up to it with the camera mounted in the factory tailgate "spoiler" piece. Works great. And yes to paypal as long as you pay any fees (or just paypal gift it).

drod327

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yes to both questions. I have a backup camera hooked up to it with the camera mounted in the factory tailgate "spoiler" piece. Works great. And yes to paypal as long as you pay any fees (or just paypal gift it).

Awesome. Ill take it off your hands. Was going to wait to sell mine but worried it would take too long lol. When would you be ready to sell? and what exactly would come with it, just so I know if I have to buy anything extra. Also, how much were you asking for it.

OP
OP
G8rDuc

G8rDuc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can pull it all out this weekend. I'll include all of the harnesses and adapters. That would include:

The Radio (of course). It's the REN MyGig (from a 2008 Chrysler 300). Has the latest update, clock fix, 2015 maps. Hell, I'll leave my music on there for you, feel free to delete them, ROFL

MyGIG Lockpick adapter

The GPS antenna
The Sirius extension cable
The MyGIG Filler piece (MyGig is slightly smaller then the REC Nav radio so they sell this filler)

You shouldn't need to buy anything unless you don't have sirius. I don't remember if the microphone was separate or not. If it is, I'll include that.

Should all be plug and go. I'll have it out of the vehicle Wednesday after work, if that is ok with you? I'll send it Priority Mail. Just tack on $15 for S&H so I can put insurance on it, too.

drod327

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I can pull it all out this weekend. I'll include all of the harnesses and adapters. That would include:

The Radio (of course). It's the REN MyGig (from a 2008 Chrysler 300). Has the latest update, clock fix, 2015 maps. Hell, I'll leave my music on there for you, feel free to delete them, ROFL

MyGIG Lockpick adapter

The GPS antenna
The Sirius extension cable
The MyGIG Filler piece (MyGig is slightly smaller then the REC Nav radio so they sell this filler)

You shouldn't need to buy anything unless you don't have sirius. I don't remember if the microphone was separate or not. If it is, I'll include that.

Should all be plug and go. I'll have it out of the vehicle Wednesday after work, if that is ok with you? I'll send it Priority Mail. Just tack on $15 for S&H so I can put insurance on it, too.

Sounds good. So total what am I looking at? I think you had said 550? plus the 15?

OP
OP
G8rDuc

G8rDuc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds good. So total what am I looking at? I think you had said 550? plus the 15?

Yes sir. That's correct. PayPal is gatorjimbo @ g8rduc dot com

If you need references, eBay name is Anuszewski. Think I've crested over 500 positive 100% transactions:)

drod327

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yes sir. That's correct. PayPal is gatorjimbo @ g8rduc dot com

If you need references, eBay name is Anuszewski. Think I've crested over 500 positive 100% transactions:)

Awsome, Ill send the money today. Question, how and where did you mount the gps antenna and is it possible to use an aftermarket amplifier with the set up? I have a Kenwood amd and subs installed and was wondering if I could still use it all together

OP
OP
G8rDuc

G8rDuc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I placed the GPS antenna where my factory GPS was located, under the front dash (just unsnaps), front and center. Wire feeds right up to it. I'm not positive on the aftermarket amps and subs. I would assume so since you can use adapters to make a factory radio work with aftermarket subs. I would probably google that for now. Maybe google MyGig with Subs or something like that. Thanks!

drod327

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I placed the GPS antenna where my factory GPS was located, under the front dash (just unsnaps), front and center. Wire feeds right up to it. I'm not positive on the aftermarket amps and subs. I would assume so since you can use adapters to make a factory radio work with aftermarket subs. I would probably google that for now. Maybe google MyGig with Subs or something like that. Thanks!

Money sent.

OP
OP
G8rDuc

G8rDuc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got it...email sent.

drod327

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Got it...email sent.

Just posted this new thread

So I just bought a mygig 730n RER for my 07 SLT. Was super pumped about it. Not I'm getting worried. Searched around for ways to incorporate my amp and subs with it and found a bunch of road blocks. Turns out its possible but you have to use a line out converter and splic into wires after the factory amp in the Laramie. My concern is that I don't have a Laramie and don't have a factory amp. My 07 is just an SLT that came with a double din cds and Sirius set up, the one with the two huge volume knobs. A couple years back I installed an aftermarket kenwood head unit along with subs and amp. Figured the mygig would be an awesome upgrade. Now I'm stressing. Anyone have any helpful advise? Will the mygig work in my 07 SLT?

LoL I hope someone chimes in. Worried it wont work now. Worst case scenario, would you be willing to refund? if not, I totally understand. I should have looked into it more before I sent the money :doh2: