NEW uConnect Update Available! (v13.48.3)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riccochet

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 2500 Laramie Longhorn
Engine
Did the update from .38 to .48. My S3 still does not display track information when using Slacker/Pandora. And I can't install Via Mobile at all. It shows in the App Store, but won't let me download it.

I swear......

The Crow 1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L w/8 Speed Trans.
Did the update from .38 to .48. My S3 still does not display track information when using Slacker/Pandora. And I can't install Via Mobile at all. It shows in the App Store, but won't let me download it.

I swear......

I can't get my Via Mobile to work with my Samsung Galaxy S4 (Sprint). It keeps giving me the message that I need to register with MoparOwnerConnect. I've already registered and did all the other required steps, like syncing Slacker accounts. Called Uconnect and was told that my phone is not on the list of compatible devices. So, I am SOL, until my phone becomes a compatible device.

ob1sw4n

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome,

I did a factory reset on mine, and then installed the latest software before a long trip, and had zero issues with nav and stuff, infact everything seemed more up to date, very happy with the upgrade.

danmp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My galaxy s2 is working good, but, sms is not always working, I need to delete the connection between the phone and truck in my uconnect , and then , re-pair them again to get my sms working for X days, maybe few hours.

cajun87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I never activated my uconnect account because I never thought the money that it cost was worth doing. It looks like now that pandora and iheartradio are on there I might have to activate my free trial. The big question is, can i cancel my uconnect subscription after i install the new aps? I don't want to pay a monthly fee for something my phone can stream via bluetooth already.

Kingcobra423

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 1500 Sport CC 4X4
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT
My galaxy s2 is working good, but, sms is not always working, I need to delete the connection between the phone and truck in my uconnect , and then , re-pair them again to get my sms working for X days, maybe few hours.

I have the same problem with my S3. Texting works intermittently. Outgoing texts work great, but it doesn't always alert me to new texts like it should. Very frustrating!

boyko59

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Sport Night Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Please make sure that your USB Stick is formatted as FAT32 and not NTFS. NTFS is not recognizable by the system in your truck. Took me awhile to realize that and thought that I was crazy.

OP, I ask that you add this to your information if possible.

boyko59

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Sport Night Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Also, the information in this post is slightly outdated but still very helpful. Thank you to the OP.

Souths1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 1500 Big Horn Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can't seem to get this download going. The netsession install finishes, I click close, but then the download never starts. I'm in compatibility mode with pop-ups off using IE11. Same deal with firefox. Whats the trick?

Souths1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 1500 Big Horn Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can't seem to get this download going. The netsession install finishes, I click close, but then the download never starts. I'm in compatibility mode with pop-ups off using IE11. Same deal with firefox. Whats the trick?

Finally got it downloaded. I needed to make a few changes to security on my laptop and network and then it worked fine. However, I applied it last night and now I have no audio. Radio seems to function fine otherwise, changing stations, has my XM subscription, controls my phone... And the funny thing is it was the phone that prompted me to make the upgrade. I just got a new LG G3 and it wasn't working right when connected via Bluetooth, after the upgrade it's working flawlessly. I just have no sound now. Anybody know how to roll back?

webdogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 CC Laramie Longhorn
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I just updated mine to the latest version last night. Haven't noticed any differences/improvements....but I have noticed that I have lost quite a few XM channel pictures. They reverted back to a generic SXM logo. Anyone else have this issue?