New Audio Upgrades from Kicker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
No, I didn't do the 77KICK speakers. I upgraded all the speaker to these:
41KSC354 - dash speakers
40CS654-fronts
40CS6934-rears

Won't work with those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No sir. For the front now, if you feel you need more power, is add an aftermarket 4 channel amp. It wont have the DSP, but originally the DSP amp is for the OEM style speakers only.
Now you can purchase amps that have a DSP, or purchase a separate DSP and tune it.

jettajam1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2019
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So would it work if I changed the fronts to the 77KICK28? Also do you think it would be an improvement over the the upgrade I have already done?

That's a lot of questions, so thanks for any suggestions you may have...it's much appreciated.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
To add on to this Graygoose, will the new amp for 2013+ vehicles work well for those of us who have done the Kicker upgrade speakers all around? I changed out all 6 speakers to the plug and play upgrades and was planning on adding the app when it comes out soon.

In other words, will the new amp be "only" for base audio systems with the factory speakers still installed or will it complete the Kicker plug and play upgrades?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
So would it work if I changed the fronts to the 77KICK28? Also do you think it would be an improvement over the the upgrade I have already done?

That's a lot of questions, so thanks for any suggestions you may have...it's much appreciated.

To add on to this Graygoose, will the new amp for 2013+ vehicles work well for those of us who have done the Kicker upgrade speakers all around? I changed out all 6 speakers to the plug and play upgrades and was planning on adding the app when it comes out soon.

In other words, will the new amp be "only" for base audio systems with the factory speakers still installed or will it complete the Kicker plug and play upgrades?

Maybe this will be best to answer together. With the open lag between the '13 and '15s, I would love to suggest R&D actually do BOTH tunes. It cant be a HUGE gap, but some much needed time to setup a new tune. If someone had the real 77KICK speakers, have a tune file for it we burn them in here anyway. Then have a OEM stock speaker tune. There'd be less 77KICK tunes, but still, obviously some would like that tune. But they couldn't be tuned for a variety of speakers. But I agree, we should do them for OEM and 77KICK tunes.
I will ask and get back you on this!
:naughty:

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
PRAMCQ13 KICKER® Multi-Channel Amplifier Upgrade Kit for 2013 & newer Dodge Ram Crew Cab and Quad Cab with Base Audio is now in stock and shipping.
See any local authorized Kicker dealer to order this front stage amp. Not for Alpine systems, and must have retained factory OEM speakers.

Otto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What if I don't have local authorized dealer?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
PRAMCQ13 KICKER® Multi-Channel Amplifier Upgrade Kit for 2013 & newer Dodge Ram Crew Cab and Quad Cab with Base Audio is now in stock and shipping.
See any local authorized Kicker dealer to order this front stage amp. Not for Alpine systems, and must have retained factory OEM speakers.
01c098a7cd308dae3d7d9d1f84f90e0c.jpg

Tell me this isn't the price!!!

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Most have used HiFi Sound Connection with the "make an offer" tab.

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Boo, I tossed out my oem speakers when I upgraded doors and dash to low end kickers (DS line) .

Last edited:

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I am still trying to get an amp for people that upgraded to either the 77KICK or CS line.
I honestly believe there's a market and I'm a part of it. They could even package this as a complete upgrade kit, but of course sell component for early adopters...

PARay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What all is in this package? Having a hard time finding a description.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
What all is in this package? Having a hard time finding a description.

3panel.jpg

I put one in my 2015 Ram, NIGHT and day difference on audio.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
If you want, you can also email Hi Fi, inquire about the kit. Orders are shipping now on people that already had kits on order.
I bet he will order very soon, both Hifi and Sonic are great dealers.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Graygoose, hypothetically speaking what would happen if one were to install this amp in a truck without OEM speakers? Say for example all of the original speakers were replaced by the Kicker Upgrade speakers.