New bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale197338

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 4X4
Engine
Hemi
Saw two of the new Bronco's today. Wow are they fugly. The rear looks like 1st Gen RAV4 the front end was ugly as sin too. We get to see alot of new vehicles in our area. Also saw a raptor in it's camouflage covering.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have my wrangler actually had high hopes for the bronco. Agree I don't like the exterior but the interior looks pretty nice.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
I don't like them. I think they've done a good job marketing them and taking pics of "the good side", but like I said before I think they look like a Suzuki Samarai.

Jessica Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It was a Bronco and not a Bronco Sport? I thought no dealerships had the Broncos yet. Personally I think the two door base model is pretty appealing. Manual transmission, 3.5K lb tow capacity, likely a smoother ride than a Jeep on road, good trunk space, and in base trim isn't too crazy expensive or heavy but should still be able to do just about anything I'd ask of it since I'm not a rock crawler type.

I want to try out one in Rapid Red with only options being the headliner, but I'd wait for the newness to wear off so prices come down as I'd imagine dealers will be scalping for the first few months.

I'd probably just throw on some LED lighting and paint the wheels black and call it a day.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
RAM forum???

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They look good in the pics but I need to see one in person. I hope the ergonomics are better for me, I just don’t feel comfortable in a Jeep.