New Power Wagon guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think if I had to make a decision right now I'd do the black rhino armory wheels. I just can't justify spending money on a super slick wheel that is gonna get scratched to hell so it would have to be not flashy

Does it really matter if its flashy or not, if its scratched? Thats always been my thoughts anyway....

Those black rhino armory wheels are pretty slick. Ive seen them on a pw before they look damn good.

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I think if I had to make a decision right now I'd do the black rhino armory wheels. I just can't justify spending money on a super slick wheel that is gonna get scratched to hell so it would have to be not flashy
Neither of the AEV wheels are flashy. You can get them in either flat black or onyx black which has a slight sheen to it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sweetgrass

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L

2017 Power Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
I am the same way - so indecisive that by the time I went to buy some methods they no longer made them. I went with Fuel vectors