New to the Ram crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jtyson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel 3.0
Welcome!
Im sitting here asking myself how the heck at 6’ tall your 2” from the headliner!?!? Does that thing have a sunroof?
Im 6’4” and 265lbs with a size 16 boot. I find my seat is amazingly spacious. But, I have cloth, manual seats...maybe my weight squishes the cushion down more

Unfortunately while you've got me in the height department, I've got you beat on the scale so I don't think weight is the issue squishing the seat down. But since you mentioned the cloth that made me think. I drove my sisters 2011 Durango this last weekend. With the seat all the way down and back I couldn't even reach the pedals and had a ton of head room. And I DO have a sunroof and she doesn't. So I wonder if that combo is what makes the difference?

If so, sort of unfortunate because I can't very well delete a sunroof and I'm a sucker for leather.

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I hear ya. That sunroof eats a bit of headroom. I’m so used to being squished into vehicles, the Ram was like driving in a lazyboy

OP
OP
J

jtyson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel 3.0
Spent about 14 hours in the truck yesterday. Definitely feel cramped. Gotta figure something out.

Will say though, summer blend diesel seems to be doing me a bit of a favor - on the first half of the trip got 26.5 mpg. Worse on the way back because it is more uphill, but I'll take the win anyway.