No Fluid coming out of Brake Drum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VivaPerosa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2001 Doge Ram 1500 5.2 2WD

So recently I've replaced the brake booster, when I tried to bleed the brakes to find out there's no fluid coming out of the passenger rear brake drum, when I press on the brake pedal it feels spongy so there's probably air in the system, my dad disconnected a hose to the master cylinder to see if fluid would come out of it - it did (also the master cylinder is full). I've looked at my service manual it said that it could be thin drums or the brake lines.

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
I have a 2001 Doge Ram 1500 5.2 2WD

So recently I've replaced the brake booster, when I tried to bleed the brakes to find out there's no fluid coming out of the passenger rear brake drum, when I press on the brake pedal it feels spongy so there's probably air in the system, my dad disconnected a hose to the master cylinder to see if fluid would come out of it - it did (also the master cylinder is full). I've looked at my service manual it said that it could be thin drums or the brake lines.

Maybe wheel cylinder or proportioning valve.