OEM Mopar stainless steel gas pedal and brake pedal covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed a set of Mopar stainless steel pedal covers today. I'd like to find one for the emergency brake too. Looking online, I see the Mopar emergency brake cover for Chargers, Challengers...etc, but not for Ram trucks. Anyone know if any of the other one's fit our trucks?

Here's a pic of the two I put on today.

OEM Pedal  Covers.JPG

norton333

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I posted this a couple times here, I found this from my original post back awhile. I got the fix, buy a #6804 8939AA for a 09-17 Dodge Challenger stainless steel clutch pedal pad Mopar OEM.I got mine on Ebay from Steve White motors Inc. for $17.70 shipped.All you have to do is pull the factory rubber pad off, take the metal cover off the new pad and snip off the little nub 2nd row down from the top, 2nd nub from left.Place the metal cover back on.Put a bolt through that hole(I ground the head round to look like the rubber nubs, then painted it black)The metal pedal in the truck has a hole drilled in it's center, put pedal on pushing bolt through hole, put on washer and nut on back side and tighten.Looks great as a set and works fine.I will post pics as soon as I can.I have step by step pics at Ramforumz site
DgpxyQt.jpg
[/IMG]

OP
OP
NJ4X4

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the response! Please post a pic when you can.

norton333

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thanks here is a pic with the bolt mod.
DgpxyQt.jpg
[/IMG] fKy16xb.jpg

OP
OP
NJ4X4

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is the Challenger one you used larger on the mounting side then what's on a Ram truck? Is that why you had to bolt it on? It wasn't a snug fit just putting the rubber backing over the metal pedal, like the brake pedal is?

norton333

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It fits on but will come off without the bolt(the opening in back is shaped a bit different), note the small slot I cut in back.When you get it turn them both over and will see what to do, makes a nice looking set with a little modding.

Deepc6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
I posted this a couple times here, I found this from my original post back awhile. I got the fix, buy a #6804 8939AA for a 09-17 Dodge Challenger stainless steel clutch pedal pad Mopar OEM.I got mine on Ebay from Steve White motors Inc. for $17.70 shipped.All you have to do is pull the factory rubber pad off, take the metal cover off the new pad and snip off the little nub 2nd row down from the top, 2nd nub from left.Place the metal cover back on.Put a bolt through that hole(I ground the head round to look like the rubber nubs, then painted it black)The metal pedal in the truck has a hole drilled in it's center, put pedal on pushing bolt through hole, put on washer and nut on back side and tighten.Looks great as a set and works fine.I will post pics as soon as I can.I have step by step pics at Ramforumz site
DgpxyQt.jpg
[/IMG]

I am interested in installing the brake pedal cover I am unable to see your pictures for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azziat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just got my pedals... There's a lot of wear and scratches on the edges... Not sure if it will be too noticeable and if it is normal wear and tear, or if I should send them back and get some new ones. Thoughts?IMG_20180411_162540.jpg IMG_20180411_172206.jpg

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
I just got my pedals... There's a lot of wear and scratches on the edges... Not sure if it will be too noticeable and if it is normal wear and tear, or if I should send them back and get some new ones. Thoughts?View attachment 125330 View attachment 125332
Mine were similar on the edges. I got mine installed yesterday. You may get the same if you return and get another set.

I ended up cheating on the brake pedal a bit...knew it would be tough. I cut short slits in the rubber on the bottom corners and it made it easier to walk it on with a screwdriver. No harm no foul, it'll never 'slip off'. lol

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just got my pedals... There's a lot of wear and scratches on the edges... Not sure if it will be too noticeable and if it is normal wear and tear, or if I should send them back and get some new ones. Thoughts?View attachment 125330 View attachment 125332

The ones I put on my Challenger looked the same on the edges. It seems to be from the manufacturing of the pedal covers.

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The ones I put on my Challenger looked the same on the edges. It seems to be from the manufacturing of the pedal covers.
That sucks... Pretty ****** manufacutring quality for Mopar...

appzattak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone got part numbers on the gas and brake?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Rods Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Laramie Crew
Engine
5.7 L V8 Hemi
Does anyone have the gas pedal cover and the brake pedal cover part numbers? Every where I look it says they don't fit Rams that have the power adjustable pedals which mine does. Thanks!

Rods Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Laramie Crew
Engine
5.7 L V8 Hemi
Mine were similar on the edges. I got mine installed yesterday. You may get the same if you return and get another set.

I ended up cheating on the brake pedal a bit...knew it would be tough. I cut short slits in the rubber on the bottom corners and it made it easier to walk it on with a screwdriver. No harm no foul, it'll never 'slip off'. lol
How do you "walk it on" with a screwdriver? From the back side of the pedal?
Update: I see how you did it. Got it installed just a little bit ago. Looks sweet. :)

Last edited:

Rods Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Laramie Crew
Engine
5.7 L V8 Hemi
DgpxyQt.jpg
[/IMG]
On my 18 Ram truck the ebrake pedal is rectangular in shape. I noticed in your pic the pedal cover is angled toward the bottom. Is the actual pedal on your truck rectangle or is it in the shape of the cover you installed?