OEM running boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rambamthankyoumam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hey everyone! I have a 2018 2500 6.4 hemi. I'm looking for a part number on a specific running board i saw on a 2019/20? 3500 diesel. The board/step was crew cab length, black and had RAM written on it between the doors. it was tight and formed to the body. I'm wondering if this board was made in limited quantities as I've only seen it once. I'd love to get my hands on a set and also know if they would fit my truck. Side by side the trucks looked identical. Any help will be much appreciated!

I've called dealers and done as much research online as I can, but to no avail... I can't even find a picture of them online!

JayLeonard

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 L Cummins
I just sold factory step bars and brackets that were on my 2021 to an owner who has a 2013 truck and they fit perfectly.

We both have 2500 crew cab diesels.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I just sold factory step bars and brackets that were on my 2021 to an owner who has a 2013 truck and they fit perfectly.

We both have 2500 crew cab diesels.
That shouldn't be surprising since HD's are still being built using 4th gen sheet metal. Thanks for the confirmation though. :waytogo: