Off Road Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Just bought a 2019 Big Horn 1500 with the Off Road Package. Does the ORP include new upper control arms? I like the look of the 1” higher lift.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Musky Mike

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
I have the Mopar lifetime Maxcare warranty and I want to raise (level) the front. I have the ORP, which I understand is 1” higher than standard. Anyone see a problem with using the UCA and front struts from Mopar lift kit and having it dealer installed to raise the front 1” and not have to worry about voiding my warranty (i.e. fighting a denied claim) if something suspension related happens in the future. Can I purchase just the UCAs and front struts separate from the kit?

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 REBEL
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I fit a 295/70-18, 34x11.5, on my stock Rebel, looked good no rubbing. You can purchase parts individually from the Mopar kit. I bought the frt upper control arms for when I level my truck. Waiting for Bilstein to come out with their adjustable shocks after the first of the year.

D Rogers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm right up the road from you in Middlesex County.Did you happen to by your Ram from Quinn Motors?