Out with the old and in with the new.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i dealt w a dealer, claiming to be the biggest rv dealer in pa, they had < 20 on the lot. they were a joke though. gave me a complete run around. had me drive 2+ hrs one way 3x to make promises they couldnt keep. lerch rv is who it was. had exactly what i wanted, i was on the fone w them w credit card in hand putting a deposit down and walking out the door. the called me in route AFTER I PUT MONEY DOWN!! and said it was sold. what a joke

I’ve heard camping world does that a lot too.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
dont know. i ordered one through ansley which i hesitated due to hearing so many bad reviews but they have so far, treated me well. only issue i had so far was camper was to be offline by feb and now its april.

OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Avoid Camping World for buying any RV. Their store is ok but their sales dept are a bunch of crooks.

But I don't shop there because of the comments of their CEO. Nuff said on that topic.

OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
dont know. i ordered one through ansley which i hesitated due to hearing so many bad reviews but they have so far, treated me well. only issue i had so far was camper was to be offline by feb and now its april.
Hopefully they'll come through for you.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Avoid Camping World for buying any RV. Their store is ok but their sales dept are a bunch of crooks.

But I don't shop there because of the comments of their CEO. Nuff said on that topic.
friends of ours had a good experience at C.W. i tried to deal.w them via fone being they are so far away, wouldnt talk to me without coming in. i was simply asking if they had anything that met my criteria and they kept telling me come in and we will talk. im like listen pal, im 3 hrs away.

OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
friends of ours had a good experience at C.W. i tried to deal.w them via fone being they are so far away, wouldnt talk to me without coming in. i was simply asking if they had anything that met my criteria and they kept telling me come in and we will talk. im like listen pal, im 3 hrs away.
I'll be honest, that's the first positive story I've heard. All over the RV forums nothing but bad stories.

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@Loudram sweet trailer you got there. We are back in the market, looking at a BH model, Coachman Apex Nano 208BHS has really piqued my interest. Looking for something smaller, previously had a 34’ Front kitchen model but that was before 3 kiddos and pulled that with the CTD.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'll be honest, that's the first positive story I've heard. All over the RV forums nothing but bad stories.
i went to the dealership yesterday (ansley) ran into a customer on their lot. they had no good words about c.w.