Painted Grille and Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2ndRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had purchased a Tradesman which came with the two piece bumper.

Bumpers and Grille were unpainted, also there were no Fog Lights.

I had the guy paint the mesh/webbed part of the grille. I thought he did a good job with everything.

He did however forget to paint my Tow Hook Bezels. I'm not too bummed out though, I want to get fender flares eventually. Like the slim factory looking kind. He can paint the Bezels at that time.

Attachments

• IMG_20211021_174603.jpg
    IMG_20211021_174603.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 20

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I had purchased a Tradesman which came with the two piece bumper.

Bumpers and Grille were unpainted, also there were no Fog Lights.

I had the guy paint the mesh/webbed part of the grille. I thought he did a good job with everything.

He did however forget to paint my Tow Hook Bezels. I'm not too bummed out though, I want to get fender flares eventually. Like the slim factory looking kind. He can paint the Bezels at that time.
Did the same thing on my old 13 when it was new.Kind of miss that little truck at times

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 10

Phillyrube

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thinking of doing a wrap of the bumpers and side rails. Not as permanent as paint in case I dont like it.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've seen a few grilles on ebay that are unique. Like a grille that looks like the 'new-style' or different gen grilles which fit older trucks.

OP
OP
2ndRAM

2ndRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've seen a few grilles on ebay that are unique. Like a grille that looks like the 'new-style' or different gen grilles which fit older trucks.
Yeah, I've seen some Rebel style ones also, but they are meant to fit the non Rebel front end.

I'm on the fence about them because I've never heard of the brands before.

All the Factory grilles are salty price wise