Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BROOKLYNH87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2018 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi and used to have halogen lights. I replaced my Headlights and Foglights with OPT7 fluxbeams. Also had OPT7 on my 2016 Ram for 2 years and never had this issue. Around Christmas i noticed my passenger Headlight and passenger Foglight went out at the same time. I contacted OPT7 for warranty replacements and when i installed them, they still didn't work! I read up that the dealer can say i need a new fuse box, something to do with the TIPM or if i cave a diagnostic scanner i can clear it and they should come back on. I don't want to jump any wires since its a lease and don't want to cause more problems or make it too noticeable i messed with it. I'm most likely going to change everything back to stock before taking it to the dealer but figured i'd take a shot on posting to see if anyone had this issue and if there was a quicker/easier solution?

Also after this problem is fixed can you recommend a good compatible LED kit for my 2018 that wont cause any issues?

Thanks in Advance guys

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
I ran those for a few months ago never could get good beam pattern. I'm currently running headlight revolution supernova v3's, had them for just shy of a year without any problems. Great beam pattern minimal scattering. They discontinued the v3's for the v4's but are priced about the same as the v3's were

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro