Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OP
OP
JHayez1911

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
While I understand vendors are here to make money and make a living. I’m a consumer/buyer and I can’t speak for most buyers but I’m a 30 year Retired Military Veteran that’s trying to have fun mod my truck and Harley smoke fine cigars etc. So if I can save 15-30 bucks on a damn Pedal Commander that basically is just from what I’ve read is a fun factor mod then that’s what I’m going to do. But too each his own. We live in a competitive world. Now with that being said I know last year Pedal Commander and Nick offered a 20% Fathers Day Sale. I can surely wait a few more days to see if Pedal Commander does the 20 percent again, now if a vendor matches that then it’s on.

Last edited:

bigcheez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you are looking for one. I have one. I bought it 6 months ago. Just traded it in and got a 2019. I took it out when I traded in the truck. If you are interested hit me up.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
While I understand vendors are here to make money and make a living. I’m a consumer/buyer and I can’t speak for most buyers but I’m a 30 year Retired Military Veteran that’s trying to have fun mod my truck and Harley smoke fine cigars etc. So if I can save 15-30 bucks on a damn Pedal Commander that basically is just from what I’ve read is a fun factor mod then that’s what I’m going to do. But too each his own. We live in a competitive world. Now with that being said I know last year Pedal Commander and Nick offered a 20% Fathers Day Sale. I can surely wait a few more days to see if Pedal Commander does the 20 percent again, now if a vendor matches that then it’s on.

Good luck

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
454 bucks at 4wheel parts canada. Thats beyond the dollar exchange. Insane. This is is why Canadians shop from the US so much.

OP
OP
JHayez1911

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We expect a report by tomorrow on what you think of it...

:cheers:
Not a problem. I will surely play around with it tomorrow and over the weekend. I’m going to switch back to my original Jay Greene tune without any throttle boost and will play around.

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey that’s a outstanding offer Wahrsuul, really cool **** but it’s cool. I truly appreciate your willingness to do it.

No problem, Always willing to help a fellow vet out if I can.

OP
OP
JHayez1911

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks Again much respect Wahrsuul, just picked one up yesterday from my local 4Wheel Parts Store. They actually had about 12 of those suckers in stock. This way I can try it out for the weekend if I don’t like it I simply return it to 4Wheel part. Rode around with it a little yesterday. Surely felt like the the throttle had a better response especially in Sport Plus mode it’s very touchy. Tried Sport + 4 out the gate, it’s a little insane. Felt like one of those ricers that was making a allot of noise pushing off fast but not going very far. Lol. Back it down to Sport 2 feels close to my Jay Greene tune with throttle boost added. Now have it on Sport 4 which is a really cool setting. So far my opinion is it’s cool, but I’m of the opinion while it compliments a custom tune I just don’t find that’s it’s worth $299 for those that already have a few bolt on mods such as CAI, Longtubes and a custom tune. But that’s just my opinion after playing around a bit yesterday. I of course have a heavy foot and like to spin these 33/12.5/22 Ridge Grapplers. So I can agree with those that say it’s basically a fun factor only mod. Should be priced around $200 or so. Surely wouldn’t have been worth the original $349 price. Maybe this weekend I will do a few 0-60 and 0-100 and monitor results on my Trinity T2

Last edited:
OP
OP
JHayez1911

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m waiting on my military tag. Hopefully it will be added soon. Thanks for your service. MasterChief USN

slacadjuster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
This was one of this first mods i did, well well worth it.

Nick is great to deal with

I see a lot of stuff about the pedal commanders.
What exactly do they do if you don't mind me asking??

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
PC has a a promo code PAPA10

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Tradesman Power Wagon

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have a chance to get a pedal Commander used at a decent price. Does anyone know if they are engine specific or does one that works on a Hemi also work on a 3.6L Pentastar?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk