Phone issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chitownhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So my 2019 doesn't want to show my contacts. Or recent calls. It does show my text messages. I've tried to un-install and reinstall several times even un-installed android auto and still nothing. I have to call from my phone in order for me to make call then it works through the 12 inch screen. Anybody know a fix or had same issue?

bluebeast1562

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had the same issue on my 2020, called the salesman a few times, finally figured out that I had to allow my phone to share contacts, should be in your phone settings.

KG5TUD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You are correct it is in your Bluetooth settings you need to share contacts. Seems to default to off on every android system update.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

Chitownhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not sure how to do that. Not to tech savvy. Don't see anything in Bluetooth settings

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
So my 2019 doesn't want to show my contacts. Or recent calls. It does show my text messages. I've tried to un-install and reinstall several times even un-installed android auto and still nothing. I have to call from my phone in order for me to make call then it works through the 12 inch screen. Anybody know a fix or had same issue?

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
RamCares

OP
OP
C

Chitownhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Settings, connections, Bluetooth, uconnect, and click the gear for settings and turn on contacts.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
KG5TUD YOU ARE THE BEST. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP.