Power Wagon leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snagster123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2020 PW. Looking for info on leveling the front. Goal is larger tires but keeping stock wheels.

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
I thought Power Wagons were already level, as compared to their 2500 siblings? I mean, you can improve the factory suspension with front and rear springs/ trac bars/links, and at a minumum - Fox shocks - But I don't think you have to lift it to get 35"s on all corners. I may be seriously mistaken on this.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I thought Power Wagons were already level, as compared to their 2500 siblings? I mean, you can improve the factory suspension with front and rear springs/ trac bars/links, and at a minumum - Fox shocks - But I don't think you have to lift it to get 35"s on all corners. I may be seriously mistaken on this.
Your pretty much spot on. There is a bit of a rake still, but nowhere near as bad as a normal 2500. 35’s clear with stock suspension no problem…37’s with minor trimming.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just looking to level the front.. don't want to mess with the rear except maybe shocks.
Yep, like quickshifter said. Just order up the thuren 1.5” front coils and then his front and rear shock package. Front track bar is not mandatory.