Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trdt44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Here is my 2019 with 37" tires on stock suspension. So far I have added Amp steps, Method 315 wheels and BFG KM3 tires. I adjusted the tire size and TPMS pressure with the alfaobd app. I should be getting my front and rear Exp1 bumpers any day now.

20200321_162257.jpg 20200321_162247.jpg

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Here is my 2019 with 37" tires on stock suspension. So far I have added Amp steps, Method 315 wheels and BFG KM3 tires. I adjusted the tire size and TPMS pressure with the alfaobd app. I should be getting my front and rear Exp1 bumpers any day now.

View attachment 199322 View attachment 199323
White I one of my favorite colors to own the graphics. I guess you wanted the “ clean” look?

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Yeah, I just don't care for the bed side graphics. I would have been okay with the hood and tailgate.
Been staring at the tires/wheels that I didn't even notice the missing graphics! Looks so good...we need a closer shot of the wheels/tires and maybe a view to show how much tires stick out if any. Did you go with 12.5 or 13.5 wide KM3's?

trdt44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Been staring at the tires/wheels that I didn't even notice the missing graphics! Looks so good...we need a closer shot of the wheels/tires and maybe a view to show how much tires stick out if any. Did you go with 12.5 or 13.5 wide KM3's?
Here are some more pictures. They are 12.5" wide and they are about even with the flares.

20200323_091524 (1).jpg 20200323_091554.jpg

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

View attachment 199322 View attachment 199323
I like the two tone without the graphics too. I may add a two tone gray bottom to my black PW one day.

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4

trdt44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I'm normally not a fan of all the bolts on the wheel but I really like what you did by blacking out the wheels. That stance and wheel/tire combo looks perfect to me. Congratulations!
Thanks, I am not a huge fan of the fake beadlock look so I figured with the black bolts it would be more subtle. There are not many wheels around with a +25 offset.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks, I am not a huge fan of the fake beadlock look so I figured with the black bolts it would be more subtle. There are not many wheels around with a +25 offset.

Yea thats a great offset for our trucks. Nice setup!

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Agree, not many options for 17" wheel with that much offset. I have been looking at wheels and have gone from wanting AEV Saltas to Katlas to Raceline Avengers. My plan was exactly what you did with some black bolts so they somewhat blend in. I'm sure I'll change my mind by the time I actually buy something but your Methods/KM3 look great.

Regarding amp steps is the step (when deployed) lower or about the same as the factory steps? Thinking of the wife and kids when I eventually go with bigger tires.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Agree, not many options for 17" wheel with that much offset. I have been looking at wheels and have gone from wanting AEV Saltas to Katlas to Raceline Avengers. My plan was exactly what you did with some black bolts so they somewhat blend in. I'm sure I'll change my mind by the time I actually buy something but your Methods/KM3 look great.

Regarding amp steps is the step (when deployed) lower or about the same as the factory steps? Thinking of the wife and kids when I eventually go with bigger tires.
I had amp steps on my 17pw. Makes huge difference getting in and out. I’m not sure if they are lower than stock tubes but my parents who are elderly had no issue getting in with them

trdt44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4

Deployed my Amp steps measure about 17" to the top of the step from the ground. This is with the 37" tires. Not sure where the factory steps are. My 63 year older mother can now get in my truck.

rosscoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
2018 Mohave Sand , 11000 miles! Sorry no pictures, because its been in the shop going on 2 weeks with head gasket failure and OTHER issues! so much for MY DREAM TRUCK! I suppose I can DREAM about driving it!!

Breaker Alex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Is that the "max" 2 seater in the bed? How does it fit, specifically length wise with the tailgate? I have been looking at getting one of those.

It's a standard Outlander and it fits tight with the ramboxes.

I'll start a tread in a couple of days with the measures and pics.

Great bike so far
:boobs:

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
It's a standard Outlander and it fits tight with the ramboxes.

I'll start a tread in a couple of days with the measures and pics.

Great bike so far
:boobs:

I'll be looking forward to your thread! This is one more reason I got a PW...to put an Outlander in the back.