Proud Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DanielsD100

DanielsD100

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Poly 5.1 315 cid
Thank you all so much. It's hard to work on it with no garage to keep it in. I'm at the mercy of all the elements mother nature is throwing my way. Rain all last year, the blistering cold and snow all winter. Somehow, I manage to find a good enough day here and there to play with it. There's not a lot wrong with it and almost got it driveable. Install the transmission, fix the brakes and test drive my accomplished product. Then the tedious work begins. Lights and leaks.

OP
OP
DanielsD100

DanielsD100

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Poly 5.1 315 cid
I'm still trying to find out how to get my truck on google images. For some reason I don't have the knowledge or technology to get it there. Could someone post it for me? I would be extremely grateful.

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
While I’m not sure how to get it on google, I can’t wait to see more progress on this beauty. I lost my Dad 8 years ago this year, and my Foxbody mustang was the last thing we tinkered on together. Is currently waiting it’s turn to be reworked as well, although it’s getting more of a pro-mod build than a restoration.

Keep us posted!

OP
OP
DanielsD100

DanielsD100

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Poly 5.1 315 cid
I'm sorry for your loss. As soon as the weather breaks, the plans are to hit it with full force and get her inspection ready. I can not WAIT to drive her once again. My wife gave me a Valentine's gift that I will treasure almost as much as this truck...

mike12193

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/E-Torque
Beautiful truck. I am sure it is a labor of love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DanielsD100

DanielsD100

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Poly 5.1 315 cid
Latest update on the 1957 project:
Since God has blessed me with beautiful weather here lately, I installed the clutch, transmission and driveshaft. All linkages have been hooked up and she's got all the gears to drive with. Unfortunately I can not drive it just yet. The brakes need completely redone as it sat for so long the rubber seals are now blown. The master cylinder, I rebuilt myself.

OP
OP
DanielsD100

DanielsD100

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Poly 5.1 315 cid
As a result of sitting for decades, a couple coolant leaks have exposed themselves. I'll be taking care of that immediately after my sun burn goes away. The brakes are still not complete for the lack of funds at the moment.