Pump Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmslay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.6 Diesel
I've got a 2019 with the HPFP recall. My truck is tuned with the DPF deleted. With it being tuned I couldn't have the dealer do the pump replacement - no parts anyway - so I found an after market pump from S&S Diesel and installed it. Works like a charm! Now I'm trying to get reimbursed for saving RAM from having to take care of the recall but I'm being denied since I did the job myself. No proof of installation from approved mechanic. Has anyone had any luck getting reimbursed for doing this job yourself?

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Good luck being with that being I have read of several people who have had the pump replace under warranty by a Ram dealer an they were deleted.. BTW you posted this in the wrong thread...

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I've got a 2019 with the HPFP recall. My truck is tuned with the DPF deleted. With it being tuned I couldn't have the dealer do the pump replacement - no parts anyway - so I found an after market pump from S&S Diesel and installed it. Works like a charm! Now I'm trying to get reimbursed for saving RAM from having to take care of the recall but I'm being denied since I did the job myself. No proof of installation from approved mechanic. Has anyone had any luck getting reimbursed for doing this job yourself?

Hello,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We are not offering any reimbursement on any aftermarket parts/components for this recall.

William
Ram Cares

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357