Ram Cares Info?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdolotina

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hello everyone. I am sort of at my wits end with my 2020 Ram 1500 5.7L 4x4 Limited. Within the past 6 month my vehicle has been in for the third time regarding a leaky water pump. I am more than likely on the 4th water pump on a truck that has 42K miles on it. I am being told at the moment it appears to be bad gaskets on the replacement pumps, but wondering if it's something more than that. It's just tough seeing that many pumps go on a vehicle and finding it leaking within a month and a half. To add more fuel to the fire, at just 42K miles, my leather dash is bubbling in a corner and a little torqued that I just fell out of warranty in March of this past year. I just need someone from Ram Cares to reach out to me and work on a resolution regarding mainly the water pump and what can be done about the leather dash. Thanks again everyone! @RamCares

Last edited:

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am sorry to hear this, but GL. I had a good experience with them, but it is hit and miss.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
You will get their attention if you use the tag @RamCares in your post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey93