Ram owners sure are proud

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemipower95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ever since I got a Ram, alot of times when a Ram pulls up, we exchange a "what's up" head nod
Just an observation I noticed

arod412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very true. Here in jersey, I give a thumbs up or a "nice truck" to my fellow ram members.

Truck name: Rampage

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
That never happens here haha. Now when I had my Focus ST, I would get that from STi's, other ST, GTI, etc.

Then again, there are WAY more new F150's in the area.

Flip-er

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
****** the wife off, if a sweet Ram pulls up next to me,
I check it out, and lord help me if we are at a stop light, I scan the entire truck.
Then I do the head nod.
Wj=hen my wife says I am being rude, I say nope it a Ram thing, she HATES that lol
I have people do same to me, especially with my truck is all waxed up and clean, they ask what color is that.
I have a black gold pearl coat color.

OP
OP
H

Hemipower95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
****** the wife off, if a sweet Ram pulls up next to me,
I check it out, and lord help me if we are at a stop light, I scan the entire truck.
Then I do the head nod.
Wj=hen my wife says I am being rude, I say nope it a Ram thing, she HATES that lol
I have people do same to me, especially with my truck is all waxed up and clean, they ask what color is that.
I have a black gold pearl coat color.

Same people love streak pearl blue. They have said and I quote "gorgeous ", "unique", and "ooh pretty color" by a woman in a parking lot.ha

MaizeNBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've let my wife drive the RAM to her work a few times, since I have a company truck. She says she gets checked out by younger guys all the time when she drives it. I told her they are looking at the truck...... ( I paid a heavy price for that comment )

Buckeye2019

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Cummins
Engine
I have a Pontiac g6 that I drive to work and I leve the truck home cause the wife works from home and there is nothing more sexier then your hot wife driving a pick up. We as guys are messed in the head.

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I get nervous if/ when my fiancee drives my truck. My vehicles are like kids to me haha. My Focus ST, no one got to drive it except me.

Not worried about people hitting on her either, she flashes that ring and a big ***** face and off she goes haha. It is really quite funny.

pickupman66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ill agree. it is sexy to see my hot wife drive my hot truck. but it so rarely happens.

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab & 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've let my wife drive the RAM to her work a few times, since I have a company truck. She says she gets checked out by younger guys all the time when she drives it. I told her they are looking at the truck...... ( I paid a heavy price for that comment )

Please tell your wife I always look at her first and the truck second. :naughty:

jettajam1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2019
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Proud indeed.

I drive the same freeway around the same time every day and see the same two or three 4th gens....really nice looking trucks. And when traffic slows and were side by side, there's usually a head nod or a thumbs up by me. Hopefully they're not thinking, "oh ****, here comes that **** in the white CC again"....hahahahaha

bigoldthor

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When driving my Ram and I see a reflection of myself in one of those storefront plate glass windows, I always give myself a nod and a thumbs up.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
those that state they have a "hot wife" should prove it with pics or it's just your over active imagination at work.

Nope. It's enough, I know it.

Psst.

Outside of my Parents, My Wife and my Kids, don't really give **** what anyone thinks. Probably why I have a Hot Wife.

think?

he he he

Seriously though, I would hope we all still think our wife's are hot.
Sad, if not.

Last edited: