RCSB OWNERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Your 2011 gets my vote!! Very nice tk :waytogo:

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is the rear bumper corner dented or is that how they were? Not pointing out flaws, I just haven't seen that before ..if it's stock.

t0ymach1n3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L???
Cresspro wing?
Yes sir. I just gave it a rattle can job in the garage and sanded a bit of the end caps to get them to fit a bit better and used some 3M VHB double sided tape and a custom "mount" to attach em to the truck. It looks so damn sick. I love it

t0ymach1n3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L???
Is the rear bumper corner dented or is that how they were? Not pointing out flaws, I just haven't seen that before ..if it's stock.
Oh it's dented along with the bed on that side, JUST ever so slightly. You can't really tell unless you really look at the bed. Pouring down rain and backed into a tree that was pretty much the same color as the building it was in front of. Been looking for an OEM replacement but have had zero luck. Seriously considering a roll pan at this point.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Tree ...mmm, that makes sense (not scratched up). It almost looks 'factory'. Maybe back into that same tree on the other side to balance it out. It'll look like that rare one-off prototype bumper Chrysler was testing, but got axed prior to production :D

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Tree ...mmm, that makes sense (not scratched up). It almost looks 'factory'. Maybe back into that same tree on the other side to balance it out. It'll look like that rare one-off prototype bumper Chrysler was testing, but got axed prior to production :D
With ideas like that you should open a body repair & call it Ghetto Custom
:happy175:

t0ymach1n3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L???
****, I never thought of it like that. I'm tempted to try it out and see if I can start a new fad lmao