Recall Time to repair??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kardude9048

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was told that the recall on my '23 1500(dt)! will take 30 mins. to do cuz mechanic will do his hook-up to dtc, then find fault with system to correct. NHTSA (?) says there is problems with back up Camera on '23 DT
Service writer say I will be there one hour to complete the task (wait)! I believe I shudda got the 8.5" screen instead of 12"?? Is this been an issue with most of Ram owners??

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I was told that the recall on my '23 1500(dt)! will take 30 mins. to do cuz mechanic will do his hook-up to dtc, then find fault with system to correct. NHTSA (?) says there is problems with back up Camera on '23 DT
Service writer say I will be there one hour to complete the task (wait)! I believe I shudda got the 8.5" screen instead of 12"?? Is this been an issue with most of Ram owners??
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are constantly improving and updating our software for the Uconnect system. Should you have any issues still after the recent update, please send our team a PM.

William
Ram Cares