RFE to stock 5-speed stick shift swap/questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
So are you admitting he won or calling yourself ********?.....

I Bleed Ram Trucks

He didn't win, however I learned a long time ago how to laugh at myself lol
Any other dumb questions lol? :)

OP
OP
Drunken Hamster

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
Probably about as well as any of the others lol

I was wondering if/when someone would chime in on that one lol. According to the course (Understanding generational differences) I had to take at SELS, it varies slightly by research group but overall has the early to mid 80's as the early years and the mid 90's to 2000 (one group lists early 00's) as the end years. The service has had issues over the years between senior leadership and the newer younger generation coming in because a good portion, not all have problems adjusting to military life. They don't get coddled like they're used to (although now for the most part they are, so glad I'm retiring soon); they have to work, sometimes very hard work, nevermind the ones that get sent over to the sandbox to get shot at, they grow up real quick; the sense of entitlement causes all kinds of problems, as does the lack of discipline they got prior to coming in.
Maybe I should join then.

Sent from my 18x9 ;3

OP
OP
Drunken Hamster

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
3c9.jpg
url
Agree. Still good to vent though.

Sent from my 18x9 ;3

OP
OP
Drunken Hamster

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
I got two. One is 25, born in '93 and one is 29, born in '89. Millenials. I can't get them interested in guns, cars, trucks, nuthin'. It ain't for lack of tryin', they just think everything is "hard". Too tough, too boring. Lemme ask, WTF is boring when your old man wants to bring you to the range with a couple AR's and 2 cans of .556? I woulda jumped at that! "Oh, it's hot out", "can we go when it's cooler"? At least they're not as jerky as this hamster ********.
I'd love to do that. Can't afford to get an AR or anything like that at the moment, though. Barely even got the gun I have. Luckily had a friend who was willing to sell it to me cheap.

Sent from my 18x9 ;3

justin13703

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Holy **** you guys are going in on each other in here lol. I hadn’t checked on this thread since it was on page one, I just had to sit and read 6 pages because I couldn’t look away. It was a good read.

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Holy **** you guys are going in on each other in here lol. I hadn’t checked on this thread since it was on page one, I just had to sit and read 6 pages because I couldn’t look away. It was a good read.
It went fast, didn't it? As soon as hemilonestar picked up the Ma Deuce, I just **** and watched!

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

Like a train wreck LMAO

It went fast, didn't it? As soon as hemilonestar picked up the Ma Deuce, I just **** and watched!

Those are so much fun...