Ripp Supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CLeng3940

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Is anyone planning to or already put the order in for a Ripp Supercharger? Can’t imagine anyone would have it installed yet, but maybe I’m wrong. What are you plans for the power increase as far as it exceeding the transmission torque rating?

How much fun is this thing going to add to these trucks?

KWG88ss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is anyone planning to or already put the order in for a Ripp Supercharger? Can’t imagine anyone would have it installed yet, but maybe I’m wrong. What are you plans for the power increase as far as it exceeding the transmission torque rating?

How much fun is this thing going to add to these trucks?

Nope.

Going to need a tranny rebuild as well.

So, probably $10k+ all in if I had to guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
CLeng3940

CLeng3940

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Nope.

Going to need a tranny rebuild as well.

So, probably $10k+ all in if I had to guess.

I emailed Ripp and asked them about the tranny. Said they haven’t had any issues and have been running the SC for a couple years + a lot of hauling on long range trips. They say only sustained upper end torque would cause failure but I suppose time will tell for those who install.

KWG88ss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I emailed Ripp and asked them about the tranny. Said they haven’t had any issues and have been running the SC for a couple years + a lot of hauling on long range trips. They say only sustained upper end torque would cause failure but I suppose time will tell for those who install.

They are full of **** to put it lightly. Look at various Jeep and other forums. Lots of problems.

Place up the street from me is a dealer, and do a lot of them. Lots of jeeps come back 30-60k miles later for rebuilds.

I would call a transmission shop. Some places sell “bulletproof” kits specifically so you can slap a blower on.