Screen behind grill for bugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
I want to put a screen behind my grill for bugs to not hit radiator anybody have any ideas on what I can put

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwistedJake

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi
Just let them hit the radiator. If you put a screen in front they will just hit that and be more obvious and an eye sore. They don't hurt the radiator.

OP
OP
02ramboi

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
It just sucks I live in a small town nothing but bush and lots of bugs especially at night gets all over the dam place in the engine bay

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There are threads on here of guys who have done it with How To”s - just got to look. While yes the don’t hurt the radiator, if the bug population is rather large then over time if could slow the air flow causing higher temps. Just depends on the environment the OP is in.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
i wish i could drive around in a bubble, in central florida we have the man created " lovebugs " ...

OP
OP
02ramboi

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
i wish i could drive around in a bubble, in central florida we have the man created " lovebugs " ...

Yeah I’m just two hours north of central Florida and love bugs are insane even during the day you get smashed lol I’m not used to it coming from Miami I feel like I’m abusing my truck lol

OP
OP
02ramboi

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
There are threads on here of guys who have done it with How To”s - just got to look. While yes the don’t hurt the radiator, if the bug population is rather large then over time if could slow the air flow causing higher temps. Just depends on the environment the OP is in.

Thanks I will look for them