Seatbelt Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all!
I am hoping someone can help me out.

I have the rear center seatbelt removed in my 1500 Crew Cab.

I am looking to see if anyone has part numbers or the size bolts that hold it in at the top and bottom (thread, gauge, length).

I need to put it back in and I can go down to home depot and buy a bunch but it would be easier if someone knew this information or can point me to someone that can.

Thanks in advance!

ramrocker

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I've only had the floor bolts out for the seat belt retractor.
It uses one Hex head and one Torx head bolt. They looked to be same size that holds the seats down.
M12 x 1.75 x 50mm

A google search should gets some hits like 6511069AA, 6506600AA.

OP
OP
NOcasio7

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've only had the floor bolts out for the seat belt retractor.
It uses one Hex head and one Torx head bolt. They looked to be same size that holds the seats down.
M12 x 1.75 x 50mm

A google search should gets some hits like 6511069AA, 6506600AA.

Thank you! I figured the bottom bolt, i can just take out of the other and match it, it's the top bolt that I am most concerned about.

Shiva

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can you see where that bolt goes into?
The reason I ask is that I removed my rear seats and belts entirely. Did that to install a 1 piece liner for back of front seats/floor/rear wall for my dogs.
Pretty sure at this point I believe the upper bolt was hidden by the rear seat back. If it is you will need to remove the entire seat or in the case of a 60/40 probably just one side. This is because the seat back has hooks on the back side that drop down into loops.
I'll go through the pics I have from doing the job and post any that show the stripped down back wall. I believe all hardware was same thread but it may be a nut you need.

ramrocker

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
The 2 bolts on my crew cab center rear seat belt top mount are ~8mm x ~3/4"L going thru a bracket that's part of the rear wall.

Shiva

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yah now I remember that one. Just for interest sake, were those pics accessible with the seats installed? I can't remember if I removed that before or after the seats.

ramrocker

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Yah now I remember that one. Just for interest sake, were those pics accessible with the seats installed? I can't remember if I removed that before or after the seats.

Yes, I just popped off the plastic cover off and you can see them.

Shiva

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OK thanks man. I've bee entirely having a seniors day mulling this over.
I'll have to go over this all over again sometime down the road when I have to put it all back together.
Sad...I'll be even worse then.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hello all!
I am hoping someone can help me out.

I have the rear center seatbelt removed in my 1500 Crew Cab.

I am looking to see if anyone has part numbers or the size bolts that hold it in at the top and bottom (thread, gauge, length).

I need to put it back in and I can go down to home depot and buy a bunch but it would be easier if someone knew this information or can point me to someone that can.

Thanks in advance!

Take a bolt out of the other seatbelt and bring it in to match it up.