So we got the RAM back. Tell me what you think.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So what we have here is a 2017 RAM 2500 Tradesman Crew Cab 6.4L Hemi. This was purchased new in March of 2017. Currently, there is 8000 miles on it and when the build started, we had 7000 miles on her. Many thanks to the guys at Envision Metalworks Inc for doing such a superb job with all of the custom work. I couldn't have asked for a better job then what they did. They fabricated custom parts throughout the entire build, custom colors for the powder coating, and went above and beyond my expectations. I will be sending it back in the spring for some additional customizing but for now, she is done for this year. I am including some before and after pics.

2017-04-10 18.53.06.jpg

200399.jpeg

198287.jpeg

200956.jpeg

7-STayTw.jpeg

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
a little too much for me to be honest. lol.

But the works looks good from the pics you posted, and if you're happy with it. I am happy for you. haha.

I like the color of the powder coat, heres to hoping it holds up!

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
thanks. they couldnt find a match with a common color so they custom mixed a color for me. its dead on!

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
I don't see a difference? lol. j/k/ Looks great. Not my thing but I can appreciate the effort that went into it. I have modded cars in my younger days but with all of the trucks I have owned the most modding I ever did was my old F250 I put better tires and wheels on it. Not bigger, just better. And dual exhaust on a few of them. That's it...lol. But I have built 650HP 11 second drag cars...lol

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't see a difference? lol. j/k/ Looks great. Not my thing but I can appreciate the effort that went into it. I have modded cars in my younger days but with all of the trucks I have owned the most modding I ever did was my old F250 I put better tires and wheels on it. Not bigger, just better. And dual exhaust on a few of them. That's it...lol. But I have built 650HP 11 second drag cars...lol
I coulda swore it was a noticable difference haha. hey thanks. i know not everyone liies the same thing. i love lights and chrome...obviously haha. 650hp drag car would be awesome! one project at a time though for me. haha.

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You know what? I was like "woah, ****!" when I saw the before and after. I'm not all into the lighting part, but that the tuck itself looks freakin' nice in my opinion! No ****, nice looking truck. My wife's response was the same as mine. She was initially like "that's not the same truck" and I had to show her the photos back and forth several times and she's normally not really vocal. But, she did say that it looks good too. Nice work!

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Fantastic Job!!!, I live in the salt belt and my rig doesn't see the devastation on the roads, Please tell me your beauty isn't going to be seasoned with Mag Chloride did you show it on your Truck meet in your state?

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You know what? I was like "woah, ****!" when I saw the before and after. I'm not all into the lighting part, but that the tuck itself looks freakin' nice in my opinion! No ****, nice looking truck. My wife's response was the same as mine. She was initially like "that's not the same truck" and I had to show her the photos back and forth several times and she's normally not really vocal. But, she did say that it looks good too. Nice work!
hey thanks. haha. that is indeed the same truck. tell your mrs. thanks as well.

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks good! I like lights and chrome. In the trucking industry those are called "chicken lights". I don't know why, but here's a song about it if your into country.
as a matter of fact, i was a truck driver so chicken lights is a common term to me and i can tell you something, you can take the driver out of the truck, but you cant take the truck out of the driver!!!

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Fantastic Job!!!, I live in the salt belt and my rig doesn't see the devastation on the roads, Please tell me your beauty isn't going to be seasoned with Mag Chloride did you show it on your Truck meet in your state?
she has never seen snow and only rain accidentally a few times. we entered it in a show a few weeks ago (im in pa) and was successful.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
she has never seen snow and only rain accidentally a few times. we entered it in a show a few weeks ago (im in pa) and was successful.
Should have brought it to Carlisle last weekend.

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Should have brought it to Carlisle last weekend.
any advice if i can link this post to the "lifted" section? or do i need to make a new post?