Something for Blackedout Hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Lol. Not sure if this is a compliment! I've seen that. And joked about getting it. :p.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JET

JET

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
1996/2011 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
5.9 Magnum/Hemi 5.7
I agree the eyes have it.
It was kinda tacky when i looked at it. Thought it was a replacement for the emblem until I picked it up and went OMG. But wait sooner or later I'll see one on a truck.

Last edited:

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
I agree the eyes have it.
It was kinda tacky when i looked at it. Thought it was a replacement for the emblem until I picked it up and went OMG. But wait sooner or later I'll see one on a truck.

If you do see one punch it lol

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
its kinda cool because you will see the outline of the ram light up, vs the eyes at night are just to round lights and you can't tell what they are for

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
its kinda cool because you will see the outline of the ram light up, vs the eyes at night are just to round lights and you can't tell what they are for
agreed, it would be pretty sweet, but that thing just looks cheaply made.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7

Actually i get more comments on the eyes then i do the led scoops and with the grill having lights it casts a shadow on the ram head so you can see what it is