South East Mopars.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
yes you guys have that right a sister site to this one is up and running. i would like guys from the south east united states to join SEMopars.com. come to the site visit and find your spot in your chapter. I do encourage cross memberships, if your a member here please continue to post as you would, but also post over with us. get ideas and local happenings in a chapter club like place....

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
covering the whole south east all you boys and gals its okay to join you just have to be on both sites, this being one a the greatest on the net and semopars.com being the second best....its all owned and operated by the same people...

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Is the other site open to ANYBODY with a MOPAR or do the members need mods and such? Being around S10's for the last couple years, on most groups/clubs what have you, you must have mods.

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
adam (im assuming thats your name), you'll quickly find this is a community of friends as much as a place to show off your ride. I'd say 85% of the talk on here isnt technical... its just us havin a good time chattin. If all you have to bring to the show is a completely stock vehicle, you're no less welcome than someone who's gone mod crazy.

Its a brotherhood, not a show-off place.

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
adam (im assuming thats your name), you'll quickly find this is a community of friends as much as a place to show off your ride. I'd say 85% of the talk on here isnt technical... its just us havin a good time chattin. If all you have to bring to the show is a completely stock vehicle, you're no less welcome than someone who's gone mod crazy.

Its a brotherhood, not a show-off place.

I can surely apprecitate that. With the S10 crowd, if you arent lowered and modded out then your S10 isn't worth anything. As I look around this forum, I am seeing that that isn't the case here...as there is a little bit of everything here. And yes, my name is Adam...lol

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
I can honeslty say I have 0 complaints with my S10...mine is a first gen (91)...2.8, T-5...it has paid for itself many times over and has only left me stranded once since I bought it in 2007. There is a guy here at work who needs a car, so I am giving him my S10 for $400...so as soon as it is gone, for the first time in about 8 years I will Chevy-less...LOL

I was going to static drop the S10, but realized as much as I enjoyed driving it, it would never meet my needs as it was too small. So, I lost intrest and have been driving it back and forth to work and a little on the weekends.

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Arkansas isn't THAT bad. I'm only a few hours away from ya lol

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
you can be the first to make posts in that state, along with getting with ramstrat for some promo cards to hand out and get some more AR members for us, so dont be shy its a new site sign on up, and help us grow.....

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
semopars.com has added texas and oklahoma to the "south east" to bring more mopar fans together, we are more of a club and would like you to be a member of both ram forum for the best members on a forum with lots of tech knowledge and also join our club as the best s/e club period....

ramthis9501

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
For you Florida guys and others. Me and Mike are coming down to Orlando on Dec. 7-8. Maybe we could meet up? Let me know