Sport hood black emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Lol I have no clue and am also hopeful that someone has access to that information. :)

usskc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Its the factory chrome. My buddy sprayed them with plasti-dip (6 coats)

Max Limited

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks, I may have mine powder coated since the factory black ones are on back order. Someone could make as fortune if they could just gets all these parts we want, IN STOCK

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Thanks, I may have mine powder coated since the factory black ones are on back order. Someone could make as fortune if they could just gets all these parts we want, IN STOCK

Now the part about actually having the parts “ IN STOCK “ I totally agree with ha ha ha..

David_Ponsdom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
It's been a few months. Has anyone found a part number for the black badges on the Laramie Sport hood yet? One of mine broke in a car wash.

grimlock49

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RAM 1500 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I replaced all my logos from Chrome to black. The whole bezel can be ordered for about $25-30 more than just the logos as I accidentally ordered the bezels for the standard hood for $70 for both. It's just pins holding down the bezel and was a PIA to take off the old one but I just snapped the pins on the old one since I wasn't going to use the chrome.

Part 68402889AB. I ordered through mymoparts.com for $95.81.

cobra_pr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
greetings to me the same thing happened but then reorder the correct one and they gave me the credit, the problem is with the vin number the piece that they sold us by mistake, because they do not change the registry of the vehicle when they make the modification of bonnet to rebel hood, the piece counts about $ 121.00

Sdpadrez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any luck finding the sport hood badges in black? It’s the last piece for me to finish my project. The parts guy sold me the wrong ones, I got a refund. The hood you show is from Canada.

View attachment 140418
Does anyone know if this will work on a 2015 express or are there options out there for something like this?

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^ No it will not, at least not without some serious modifications.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk