Stealth module EcoDiesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mattyd926

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
So I know it’s been talked about it a bunch with a lot of I know a guy or my friend has but my question is to any EcoDiesel owners with a stealth module installed currently or in the past. What am I to expect? Does it really give you 10-20% better mpg. I understand that is doesn’t actually increase overall horsepower rather giving to you earlier and longer.

Do I still need a pedal commander? I was under the assumption that the stealth module did that job as well but then read different.

Not sure what is true and what isn’t nowadays. Just need a little real world reviews from non biased people.

Thank you in advance

Patrity

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Stacking "box tunes" is never a good idea.
I did a lot of research into all of these. If youre not wanting to tune & delete Id go banks derringer honestly.

But delete & tune is your best option for mpg & hp

OP
OP
Mattyd926

Mattyd926

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Ok loud and clear on the stacking. I never really gave much thanks to tune/delete. How much money are we talking to do that? I have a stock power train?

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
How much money are we talking to do that? I have a stock power train?
Check out Green Diesel Engineering they offer probably the best tune for EcoDiesel on the market. It has +80million miles logged amongst it customers. I know multiple of trucks in the 100K+ mile, one member on this site truck is in the 500K mileage, most of which is towing all run this tune.
You'll see other tunes stating more HP/Torque, the GDE tune keeps engine longevity in mind too.

https://greendieselengineering.com/...m/GDE/Ram-1500-EcoDiesel-Hot-Tune/2_37.action

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
My tune was 750$ from GDE, my delete pipes were about 650$ total for the turbo to muffler piping and the filter back exhaust making it a full straight pipe.