Straight pipe vs twister flo pro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2batruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just installed a flo pro with twister on my 3500 2016 ram. But I cant really hear too much rumble inside the cab. Wondering if I should just go straight pipe or will that create too much drone? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

BWC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
No experience with the twister but why are you wanting to straight pipe? Either way I dont think the drone is too bad on a 6.7 but it all depends on someones preference. Cops could give you a hard time too depending on the city/town

Dennis Shellito

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins IBS
The 6.7L Cummins are harsh and horribly loud without a muffler. They are not cool and sexy sounding like the straight piped 5.9L. I have a 6.7 that is tuned and deleted and it has a muffler and I still can't hear the radio as well as I would like. FWIW

DodgeDude99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I bought a 5” TBE from Rudy’s (he called it house brand, looks like FloPro) and 1st started with the straight pipe, way to obnoxious for my taste. Added his 30” “house brand” muffler, it was a lot better. I can actually hear the engine over the exhaust and still hear the radio.