Votes: 400 14.4%
  • Valvoline Synpower

Votes: 160 5.8%
  • Mobil 1

Votes: 994 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 662 23.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Copper pipe and magnets are fun to! Try dropping one of your magnets down the pipe and see if it slows down...

Mark my words, Magnetism is how we will reach planets outside our Solar System... one day.

Is that what Elon Musk is working on? Last i saw he was trying to launch a rocket, and turn it 180 degrees for landing and be able to tak off again. So rockets can be reused over and over.

But i like your idea better.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Is that what Elon Musk is working on? Last i saw he was trying to launch a rocket, and turn it 180 degrees for landing and be able to tak off again. So rockets can be reused over and over.

But i like your idea better.

He was successful with all of that! LoL he is a pretty smart/rich guy.

2018 2500 6.4 4x4 4.10 Amsoil SS 0w-40, Softopper
Black Rhino Armory 18x9 +12mm
Cooper St MAXX LT295/70R18

2016 Durango 5.7 AWD 3.07 Amsoil SS 4 Qts 5W-30 and 3 Qts 0W-40
1996 Nissan Altima 2.4 Amsoil SS 5W-30

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
He was successful with all of that! LoL he is a pretty smart/rich guy.

2018 2500 6.4 4x4 4.10 Amsoil SS 0w-40, Softopper
Black Rhino Armory 18x9 +12mm
Cooper St MAXX LT295/70R18

2016 Durango 5.7 AWD 3.07 Amsoil SS 4 Qts 5W-30 and 3 Qts 0W-40
1996 Nissan Altima 2.4 Amsoil SS 5W-30

I figured he was successful. That guy seems unstoppable. Or at least he is portrayed that way

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi

I think this kit addresses the weak 5th/6th gear piston spring although it will give you harder shifts. Couple this with a upgraded separator plate and lower trans temps.....

when you loose the spring you loose the gear, but no permanant damage?

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Magnets are cheap so why not try them? $15 tops will get you 8 good sized magnets which is more than enough. I could understand somebody trying to talk me out of spending $100 on the fancy Filtermag that cradles your oil filter like a baby but a lousy $15?

On another note I decided to try some 5W40 Delo synthetic in my Briggs 20.5 HP yesterday after removing the deck and cleaning and repacking every bearing I could get at. Its the quietest she's ever been. After some research and also after seeing that one Youtube dude run bacon grease for oil in a B&S I decided to give it a try. Just waiting for someone on here to tell me that she wasn't designed to run anything but HD30 and that the err MDS VVT might not work properly without the manufacturers recommended brand and weight of oil.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Magnets are cheap so why not try them? $15 tops will get you 8 good sized magnets which is more than enough. I could understand somebody trying to talk me out of spending $100 on the fancy Filtermag that cradles your oil filter like a baby but a lousy $15?

On another note I decided to try some 5W40 Delo synthetic in my Briggs 20.5 HP yesterday after removing the deck and cleaning and repacking every bearing I could get at. Its the quietest she's ever been. After some research and also after seeing that one Youtube dude run bacon grease for oil in a B&S I decided to give it a try. Just waiting for someone on here to tell me that she wasn't designed to run anything but HD30 and that the err MDS VVT might not work properly without the manufacturers recommended brand and weight of oil.

Those BS engines if taken care of are excellent. Not power houses by any means but will work hard with the best of them.

BUT, they do carbon up pretty quick. Run PEA in them frequently and new air filters often to help.

And I think your I think your oil choice is fine.

All JMO

Last edited:

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Forgot to say that I also run 40 weight in ALL my Single cylinder and V twin BS engines

Power washer, snowblower, Rototiller, zero turn and engine driver welder. They all get the same diet.

But i put 40wt in everything [emoji2957]

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi

Shaeffers looks good on the stat sheet, stupid test just showed it to show the color of shaeffers. .3 beter hths and still flows better then m1. Interesting, but simply put m1 has a thicker cSt so predictiable. One puzzling thing, tbn on shaeffers in the 7's.

The ones I got were less then a dollar each, the magnetism goes all the way through my fat hand, lol. I'm looking forward to see it when the interval is over, just not looking forward to cutting the rp filter open, those thing are hard to crack.

meedom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

The ones I got were less then a dollar each, the magnetism goes all the way through my fat hand, lol. I'm looking forward to see it when the interval is over, just not looking forward to cutting the rp filter open, those thing are hard to crack.

What magnets were those sir??

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
What magnets were those sir??

If I can find where I got them from, I will update it. I know it was a health catalog, I need to find the other items I bought to be able to exactly say which ones, they are extremely high guass. Maybe this are similar, dunno.

Only 32 cents each, you see the gauss. Look around that page, bet you can find a good budget magnet that wont come off. Look at gauss and price, I bet you will even find better then mine? They even have operating temp, so look for something around 200f.

This one looks better, operating temp 300f, yeah 32 cents each, good stuff.

Last edited:

dexter

Banned
Reaction score
If I can find where I got them from, I will update it. I know it was a health catalog, I need to find the other items I bought to be able to exactly say which ones, they are extremely high guass. Maybe this are similar, dunno.

Only 32 cents each, you see the gauss. Look around that page, bet you can find a good budget magnet that wont come off. Look at gauss and price, I bet you will even find better then mine? They even have operating temp, so look for something around 200f.

Body magnets ... good for health.
Serenity 2000 | Deep Magnetic Therapy Spot Magnet Kit for Pain Relief - Contains Two Powerful Magnets

https://www.amazon.com/Serenity-2000-Magnetic-Therapy-Magnet/dp/B001IYK8MC?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_2

aidmyaim

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Those BS engines if taken care of are excellent. Not power houses by any means but will work hard with the best of them.

BUT, they do carbon up pretty quick. Run PEA in them frequently and new air filters often to help.

And I think your I think your oil choice is fine.

All JMO

The newer Briggs and Stratton engines on lawn mowers and power washers are complete garbage. Honda is where it’s at now days sadly. Every year the only engines I have on (3year old) lawn tools that don’t start up right away are my Briggs. My older Honda and ryobi engines start up every time the first time with minimal maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

crackerjack1957

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport 1500 CC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7...65RFE...4.56
Forgot to say that I also run 40 weight in ALL my Single cylinder and V twin BS engines

Power washer, snowblower, Rototiller, zero turn and engine driver welder. They all get the same diet.

But i put 40wt in everything [emoji2957]

They have 40wt grain alcohol.......lol

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
The newer Briggs and Stratton engines on lawn mowers and power washers are complete garbage. Honda is where it’s at now days sadly. Every year the only engines I have on (3year old) lawn tools that don’t start up right away are my Briggs. My older Honda and ryobi engines start up every time the first time with minimal maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I agree that Honda makes good air cooled engines. So does kawi. All my BS engines are older than 8 years i think.
I was wrong about my welder. Its a kohler. 12 years old.

My newest is my troy-built bronco tiller. Has a BS. Runs fine so far. Time will tell.

ISellRams22

TxnRamTrvlr
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
please forgive me for the wrong thread but can anyone post a link to the popular remote start amazon link or thread. i cant find it anywhere just similar less informative threads. thank you

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
please forgive me for the wrong thread but can anyone post a link to the popular remote start amazon link or thread. i cant find it anywhere just similar less informative threads. thank you

look through audio and electronics section.

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine

Awesome find Burla, thank you. Just picked up 10 of these babies:

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=D81SH

3LB’s force in one little disk, lovein it. Cost 90 cents each.