Votes: 400 14.4%
  • Valvoline Synpower

Votes: 160 5.8%
  • Mobil 1

Votes: 994 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 662 23.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
“Corrosion Free” is better but it is also 2X as expensive.

They both stop rust. CF just dose it longer. They say 18 months. But my argument is there’s no way in hell I would not spray before winter every year regardless of the product I’m using....so I’m going to buy the product that’s half the cost and will work on 12 month intervals.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

This. Plus I like getting under the truck and inspecting things annually.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I think most of have a good idea about what has happened to our beloved America, but what I think is more important is how we go to where we are now. I’d like to recommend a book:

The Killing of Uncle Sam, by Rodney Howard-Browne & Paul L. Williams.

Ill have my wife read it. Im to busy [emoji1787] I haven’t read a book since high school[emoji15]

Jokes aside. Thanks for the recommendation sir

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I think most of have a good idea about what has happened to our beloved America, but what I think is more important is how we go to where we are now. I’d like to recommend a book:

The Killing of Uncle Sam, by Rodney Howard-Browne & Paul L. Williams.

There's also Throw Them All Out: How Politicians and Their Friends Get Rich Off Insider Stock Tips, Land Deals, and Cronyism That Would Send the Rest of Us to Prison, By Peter Schweizer. If you ever wondered why pretty much all politicians go straight to corruption after a very short time in office then this explains why. They can damn near get away with financial murder as stock tips, IPO's, land deals, etc don't count as bribery unlike cold hard cash.

Mike Murphy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Deleted
Engine
Deleted
I just voted as I am new. I use the oil listed in the owners manual as all the engines I have are factory. The oil listed in the owners manual is rated by the API, SL, SG etc... due to bearing clearances, cylinder pressures, heat, detergents, etc. Additives can be abrasive in some applications. As there are over 33 thousand post, I am sure someone may have said that already. ;):) Awesome thread.

Johnny onnit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have 5 , 2nd gen rams. The 95 work truck ive ive had for 10 years. I've always got the oil change thats on sale no matter what brand ,and bought the cheap oil at dollar general to top it off.. just got home from a 20 mile drive and heading out for a 40 mile one way in the morn. Ive always went 5,000 miles between oil changes. Of course im more carefull with the pretty ones but the work truck is the oldest and aint gonna die tomorrow. Just so you know.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I forgot to share this with you.

Next project for the 79 is new pinion seal and output shaft seal along with new ujoints when I am in there. When I checked and changed the fluid in the rear there was only a little bit in there so I sucked it out and then filled it up. Naturally I found out why there wasn’t much in there. I am slinging gear lube pretty good. Fixed a bad washer fluid hose and cleaned her up today.

Also, I put in a new coolant sensor because you fell in this video the sensor wasn’t working.

I need to replace the sending units in the tanks so I can know how much gas I have. For now I am just using the rear tank and switch to front if I run out.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I forgot to share this with you.

Next project for the 79 is new pinion seal and output shaft seal along with new ujoints when I am in there. When I checked and changed the fluid in the rear there was only a little bit in there so I sucked it out and then filled it up. Naturally I found out why there wasn’t much in there. I am slinging gear lube pretty good. Fixed a bad washer fluid hose and cleaned her up today.

Also, I put in a new coolant sensor because you fell in this video the sensor wasn’t working.

I need to replace the sending units in the tanks so I can know how much gas I have. For now I am just using the rear tank and switch to front if I run out.

Man that makes me wish I still had my 79 F150.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
WTF? One of the coolest things to do around here is the garlic festival. I mean it is a stalple around these parts really popular. I guess some ******* shot it up. What the hell would posses someone to do this? I stopped watching the news a while ago, I guess I have to pop in and see wtf happened. RIP to those killed.

Great he used a rifle, here we go.

At least their aint gonna be a trial.

One thing about this festival, it is all volunteers and 100% of the money from all the vendors goes to local charities and has been going on over 40 tears. there is a special place in hell for this guy. I don't want to rable on it about it, but heartful RIP sent to the victims today.

What's he gonna tell his maker after shooting an unarmed 6 year old in the back? good luck with that.

Last edited:

Stefan N

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
Can you guys still buy recharge kit for ac systems as a private person over there?

Here everything whent to **** 2015 and you need to have a licens. a friend tried to order R410a for his Air to air cooler/heater in his garage on the net, but everywhere we have tried there is a ban for hour adress... Even eBay :(

R134a recharge kit is possible inside the EU, but not many places/webb shops have them. But R410a is a bust, Strange...

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Can you guys still buy recharge kit for ac systems as a private person over there?

Here everything whent to **** 2015 and you need to have a licens. a friend tried to order R410a for his Air to air cooler/heater in his garage on the net, but everywhere we have tried there is a ban for hour adress... Even eBay :(

R134a recharge kit is possible inside the EU, but not many places/webb shops have them. But R410a is a bust, Strange...

It depends on the refrigerant and the quantities. We can still get R410A, but if you want to buy tanks then a lot of places want an EPA license number. You can still get the 28 oz cans, but they're stupid expensive. It's usually cheaper to find a local AC guy and just pay him on the side to recharge your units. If they have their own EPA license they can buy 410A a lot cheaper in tanks and quite a few of them will do cheap recharges on the side for extra cash. R134a is the same story, but luckily the cans are still plentiful at the local walmarts, parts stores, Amazon, etc.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
WTF? One of the coolest things to do around here is the garlic festival. I mean it is a stalple around these parts really popular. I guess some ******* shot it up. What the hell would posses someone to do this? I stopped watching the news a while ago, I guess I have to pop in and see wtf happened. RIP to those killed.

One thing about this festival, it is all volunteers and 100% of the money from all the vendors goes to local charities and has been going on over 40 tears. there is a special place in hell for this guy. I don't want to rable on it about it, but heartful RIP sent to the victims today.

Man I just read about it while getting myself coffee-ed up for the day. At-least justice was prompt and swift, but **** like this shouldn't be happening in this country. I see the typical guns are evil, this is a gun problem ******** is already spewing out of the idiots this morning rather than talking about mental health. As we saw with the fire in Japan ... it's not guns, but people. People in this country are all sorts of ****** up these days and until we work on the root cause the random acts of violence will continue.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi

since they aint making it anymore you need to buy reclaimed, like 400 dollars a gallon or some **** like that. I think you can buy it off ebay, but like Josh said really expensive.

Fitz-0518

Veteran 66-68
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500. 2018 1500
Engine
6.4 3.6

What's he gonna tell his maker after shooting an unarmed 6 year old in the back? good luck with that.
About 100 miles West of us Burla. One of the 3 killed was a 6 year old son and grandson of someone. Horrible. Police/Security shot the shooter dead within 1 minute of shoots fired. Your right over 100k people. Could have been so much worse. So glad we are getting better and quicker to plan ahead, anticipate what could be and respond with out PC caution. These social media wanna be stars need to understand, the out come will not be what the perp wants.

Last edited:

Zack02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There's also Throw Them All Out: How Politicians and Their Friends Get Rich Off Insider Stock Tips, Land Deals, and Cronyism That Would Send the Rest of Us to Prison, By Peter Schweizer. If you ever wondered why pretty much all politicians go straight to corruption after a very short time in office then this explains why. They can damn near get away with financial murder as stock tips, IPO's, land deals, etc don't count as bribery unlike cold hard cash.

You should watch this episode.. Spoiler, politicians passed a law to turn malls into tax shelters

The sources alone are interesting to read, https://www.trutv.com/shows/adam-ruins-everything/blog/adams-sources/adam-ruins-malls.html

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
About 100 miles West of us Burla. One of the 3 killed was a 6 year old son and grandson of someone. Horrible. Police/Security shot the shooter dead within 1 minute of shoots fired. Your right over 100k people. Could have been so much worse. So glad we are getting better and quicker to plan ahead, anticipate what could be and respond with out PC caution. These social media wanna be stars need to understand, the out come will not be what the perp wants.

If the worthless media would stop making them overnight celebrities with the coverage that would also be a help. Don’t report their name, don’t show their face, don’t even acknowledge their existence. These worthless ******** get off on the infamy and notoriety they attain from the media coverage to inflate their pathetic egos. We should do the opposite and scrub every last mention of their pathetic existence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
You should watch this episode.. Spoiler, politicians passed a law to turn malls into tax shelters

The sources alone are interesting to read, https://www.trutv.com/shows/adam-ruins-everything/blog/adams-sources/adam-ruins-malls.html

Dude, not mails, any commercial building. Petaluma was built up with these buildings, a place for corps to lay cash so they don't have to pay investors, something these companies could use for down economies. We have entire blocks of 20,000 square foot buildings with freaking nobody inside worth millions, and because they can't be rented, the owners writes it iff as a total loss. The couldn't rent them if the tried, no way you can pay employees for this type of work anymore. So this sit here year after year, decade after decade, empty. Meanwhie it is 2400 to rent a one bedroom apartment. **** is way broke.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
What would have been helpful is for the corps to make rentals for housing and gave them the same rules, then they could collect rents as well, seams like a better plan, that is why it will never work. **** that makes sense doesn't happen.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
If the worthless media would stop making them overnight celebrities with the coverage that would also be a help. Don’t report their name, don’t show their face, don’t even acknowledge their existence. These worthless ******** get off on the infamy and notoriety they attain from the media coverage to inflate their pathetic egos. We should do the opposite and scrub every last mention of their pathetic existence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least the cops can shoot out here, not like the broward cowards. I bet if this gunman thought he would only kill 3 people after his big diobolical plan, he woulda passed. We are getitng better, next time we will get the **** at the gates and it will barely make the news.