Votes: 400 14.4%
  • Valvoline Synpower

Votes: 160 5.8%
  • Mobil 1

Votes: 994 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 662 23.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Are we sure this is nature? Right after the US signed a bill taking billions from what China was used to this virus happens in the middle of production zone China and the Chinese gov't says the US grew this in a lab and planted it. Makes no sense for the US gov't to have done this, but just maybe the Chinese gov't sent a message more true about it being created in a lab then we know?

Notice the protests in China stopped immediately after this “virus” started........

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
They need to raise the AGI limits if they really want to help. There is a vast difference between someone making 75K/couple making 150K in the midwest vs the northeast.

There is also a vast difference between 75K/150K and the income of people that dont actually need the extra $$$.

The help is dual purpose, it is in fact stimulus as well. For the newly unemployed, they really stepped up unemployment insurance an extra 600 a month on top of what the state provides. And plenty of costs for people still working, new child care expenses and such. As a hole package, seams fair. In the end, all they are doing is allowing people to have more of their own money because people in the 150k a year range will surely be sending a much larger check back to the gov't. I will do my part, I want to talk the wife into buying a couch from our local furniture company, gonna nick name if the Covid Comfort love couch.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The help is dual purpose, it is in fact stimulus as well. For the newly unemployed, they really stepped up unemployment insurance an extra 600 a month on top of what the state provides. And plenty of costs for people still working, new child care expenses and such. As a hole package, seams fair. In the end, all they are doing is allowing people to have more of their own money because people in the 150k a year range will surely be sending a much larger check back to the gov't. I will do my part, I want to talk the wife into buying a couch from our local furniture company, gonna nick name if the Covid Comfort love couch.

I had plans for the $$$ but I might not see any of it .... so I wont really help stimulate the economy because the plans I had for it, I will just not execute without getting the expendable income.

The idea was to support a local business by paying for my permit class, license and a gnu....

gablett

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don’t think any of us have the slightest idea what these world governments do or ideas they conceive and put into play. I’m not a conspiracy guy but I’m also not dumb enough to think we are told anymore than what they want us to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
I don’t think any of us have the slightest idea what these world governments do or ideas they conceive and put into play. I’m not a conspiracy guy but I’m also not dumb enough to think we are told anymore than what they want us to believe.

It's an iv drip Society, the technologies we have, the medecines and cures we have could fix anything but we are given the technology and medical upgrades at a drip because society would lose their minds if they knew the technologies we have.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I'd just say fellas that get a check that didn't need it, do your part and support local business somehow. Spending it is actually serving your country. Personally I'd suggest trying to do it as local as possible, but as long as you spend it that will help get this country back on top.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
I'd just say fellas that get a check that didn't need it, do your part and support local business somehow. Spending it is actually serving your country. Personally I'd suggest trying to do it as local as possible, but as long as you spend it that will help get this country back on top.
Key word is local.

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi

Yes the general public doesn’t know most of what goes on. But some people have access to more information than others.

It's an iv drip Society, the technologies we have, the medecines and cures we have could fix anything but we are given the technology and medical upgrades at a drip because society would lose their minds if they knew the technologies we have.

It would blow their minds some of the **** we have and are capable of.......

Except malaria drugs, that **** is so much more harmful to you than any good it does. And be prepared for longer lasting medical issues. Trading one health issue for multiple others is a bad idea. You think we have a bad mental health problem in this country right now, just you wait!

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Yes the general public doesn’t know most of what goes on. But some people have access to more information than others.

It would blow their minds some of the **** we have and are capable of.......

Except malaria drugs, that **** is so much more harmful to you than any good it does. And be prepared for longer lasting medical issues. Trading one health issue for multiple others is a bad idea. You think we have a bad mental health problem in this country right now, just you wait!

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40
Yeah I know some of the stuff and it's definately mind blowing. But it's very very well kept as a secret. Like things you'd never Beleive.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Are we sure this is nature? Right after the US signed a bill taking billions from what China was used to this virus happens in the middle of production zone China and the Chinese gov't says the US grew this in a lab and planted it. Makes no sense for the US gov't to have done this, but just maybe the Chinese gov't sent a message more true about it being created in a lab then we know?

My money is on nature. We like to think we're masters of our domain, but in reality we're barely competent at influencing it. Compared to some of the other things mother nature has cooked up to kill us off this one is actually fairly tame. Now I don't want to discard the massive advances we've made in the technology, but getting something like a protein to actually fold up properly and do what it needs to do is insanely complicated work that we just are not very good at yet. If this was created in a lab then they likely replicated the conditions present in places like Wuhan lol. Take something from the animal kingdom, get it to jump to an intermediate host, and then play the numbers game on getting it to mutate and jump into humans. With the access to engineered "Humanized" mice it makes that process fairly easy to streamline. That's the fastest, most economical way to "engineer" a new pathogen. You're really just speeding up nature.

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
My money is on nature. We like to think we're masters of our domain, but in reality we're barely competent at influencing it. Compared to some of the other things mother nature has cooked up to kill us off this one is actually fairly tame. Now I don't want to discard the massive advances we've made in the technology, but getting something like a protein to actually fold up properly and do what it needs to do is insanely complicated work that we just are not very good at yet. If this was created in a lab then they likely replicated the conditions present in places like Wuhan lol. Take something from the animal kingdom, get it to jump to an intermediate host, and then play the numbers game on getting it to mutate and jump into humans. With the access to engineered "Humanized" mice it makes that process fairly easy to streamline. That's the fastest, most economical way to "engineer" a new pathogen. You're really just speeding up nature.

If this is nature, how did China get it to stop so quickly........just ponder that.

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If this is nature, how did China get it to stop so quickly........just ponder that.

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40

The nature needs hosts, in this case the people are the hosts.

Stop the people from coming into contact with each other and it will die off.

Also note reading that says China is having another outbreak.....

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did they, or just more Chi-Com lies???

This.

I believe South Korea more, they had success by (surprise) locking everyone down along with massive testing.

US was (is) way too slow on testing AND locking people down.

The hardest part, I think, will be once new cases start to dwindle, keeping people STILL locked down to make sure it doesnt flare back up right away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brendo99