Thanks Moes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Look what came in the mail today!!!

image.jpg8_zpsfe9ofvwp.jpg

image.jpg9_zpszvth23sg.jpg

image.jpg10_zpsiblglunx.jpg

image.jpg11_zpscaial6uz.jpg

The quality on these tips are next to none. They remind me of a good quality factory tip. Just like our factory tips, just longer and with a bigger OD and ID.
These things are huge. That's a 12 oz can of Redbull for reference.
Can't wait to put these on this weekend!

And just to through this in for your opinion's. Just finished this last weekend.

image.jpg7_zps5lccf5s4.jpg

The overhead console matches but I forgot to snap a pic. Turned out nice though.
The paint is factory color. All of the vent surroundings and the button surrounds on the steering wheel are matching CF. I have better pics of everything done in the interior if anybody is interested. I can get one of the overhead too.

Last edited:

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
That Red Bull can looks cute...haha!!

I'm glad you like the tips. You know they look a lot better on the truck though, right? ;)

BogsRam14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone know if the tips back are in stock?

Oh and they look real good. (I want some)

OP
OP
Inside Man

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
That Red Bull can looks cute...haha!!

I'm glad you like the tips. You know they look a lot better on the truck though, right? ;)

Yea roger that!!! I was going to do it today, but apparently the wife had other plans for me. Somehow I ended up scrubbing two bathrooms down getting ready for an Easter party at our place. Whatever happened to that agreement that every married couple makes when they buy a house? "The garage and outside is your responsibility, and the inside of the house is mine".
Im like " WTF just happened"!

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice... I got mine back from the powdercoater and put them on this week!! Love em!!

OP
OP
Inside Man

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I kept looking for the bottle of vodka to go with it.
Mmmmmmm! Grey Goose all the way. Yager is good with it too!
we survive on these things at my unit. Over seas they have energy drinks that come in by the C130 full. But they are a cheaper knock off.

OP
OP
Inside Man

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Well, went to put these on this morning and ended up f ing up the drivers side clamp. The only piece of rust it seems is on that clamp on the barrels that the bolt threads into and of course caused me to strip the head. After that, i heated it up and it still didn't want to budge and i ended up twisting the **** out of it. Called the dealer and ordered two at twenty six and some odd change a piece. Now ill have to wait till Tuesday.
I always put the truck up for the winter. Not a nick of rust on the damn thing and this little ******* ended up f n me. The passenger side was ok but im **** so if i replace the drivers side, the passenger side is also getting replaced. Ill post pics Tuesday.
Something so small and stupid! I almost ended up throwing that f n tip across the front lawn. Couple of years ago i probably would have. Thanks to the Army, a wife and kids, ive settled down a bit and found the on off switch. Sometimes i still need it. Sir John knows what im talking about. I almost went Cav Scout. Thanks for your service brother.

Last edited:

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, went to put these on this morning and ended up f ing up the drivers side clamp. The only piece of rust it seems is on that clamp on the barrels that the bolt threads into and of course caused me to strip the head. After that, i heated it up and it still didn't want to budge and i ended up twisting the **** out of it. Called the dealer and ordered two at twenty six and some odd change a piece. Now ill have to wait till Tuesday.
I always put the truck up for the winter. Not a nick of rust on the damn thing and this little ******* ended up f n me. The passenger side was ok but im **** so if i replace the drivers side, the passenger side is also getting replaced. Ill post pics Tuesday.
Something so small and stupid! I almost ended up throwing that f n tip across the front lawn. Couple of years ago i probably would have. Thanks to the Army, a wife and kids, ive settled down a bit and found the on off switch. Sometimes i still need it. Sir John knows what im talking about. I almost went Cav Scout. Thanks for your service brother.

Haha....i can totally envision this happening. I'm exactly the same way. The Army also calmed me down....thank God. I also did 3 yr in the Air Force as a C-130 crew chief staying in 4-5 star hotels....friggin Air Force...lol

No problem and thanks for your service. We volunteer so others don't have too!! :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inside Man

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I know a lot of guys say this doesn't change the way their exhaust sounds, but without a doubt mine sounds deeper. In the cab and out of the cab. Very noticeable. Maybe it's just the D0DM80 that's the difference with the tips I don't know but even the wife noticed right away.
Couldn't be happier Moe's. Thanks again.
Funny enough, these tips weren't even on for twenty minutes and the wife comes home from work and wants to go out for dinner. We jump in the truck and I end up behind a deep cherry ram. Beautiful truck. So of course I ended up in front of him and get caught at another light. We take off and catch the last light were he pulls up next to me and asked were I got my exhaust system and tips. I told him real quick to look at the D0DM80, and the 5" tips at Moes. Hopefully he calls him.

derekp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1990 5.9 Cummins
Hopefully it doesn't sound like a "tin can" lol jk they look sharp

BogsRam14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
These make the back of the truck look so much better. Placed my order tonight for a set of these, they should compliment the 18" Manga I ordered also.

OP
OP
Inside Man

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
These make the back of the truck look so much better. Placed my order tonight for a set of these, they should compliment the 18" Manga I ordered also.

You won't be dissapointed.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I know a lot of guys say this doesn't change the way their exhaust sounds, but without a doubt mine sounds deeper. In the cab and out of the cab. Very noticeable. Maybe it's just the D0DM80 that's the difference with the tips I don't know but even the wife noticed right away.
Couldn't be happier Moe's. Thanks again.
Funny enough, these tips weren't even on for twenty minutes and the wife comes home from work and wants to go out for dinner. We jump in the truck and I end up behind a deep cherry ram. Beautiful truck. So of course I ended up in front of him and get caught at another light. We take off and catch the last light were he pulls up next to me and asked were I got my exhaust system and tips. I told him real quick to look at the D0DM80, and the 5" tips at Moes. Hopefully he calls him.

It did change the sound of my exhaust when I put my 5" tips on.
Not much but it is noticeable.

gunner1374

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
It did change the sound of my exhaust when I put my 5" tips on.
Not much but it is noticeable.

My tips are still stock OD but are 12" long and it changed the sound as well. More room to expand makes the tone deepen out a bit. Tips look really nice Sir. My wife, kids, and the Marine Corps have helped my temper immensely. Funny how that happens. Thank you both for serving!

OP
OP
Inside Man

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
My tips are still stock OD but are 12" long and it changed the sound as well. More room to expand makes the tone deepen out a bit. Tips look really nice Sir. My wife, kids, and the Marine Corps have helped my temper immensely. Funny how that happens. Thank you both for serving!

Thank you brother.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlorianB