The Lower Class Club....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
nice silverbullet is finally one of my members...as there are okla and tuned93 when he gets here cause they are def in my clubs where ever i may go.....

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
im in need a number though. i thought i posted that already???? oh well you know i rep the lower class every where i go. edit sig pic now

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
yeah i need to get on a new sig pic for you....and you know where you stand on the number scale....

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
Where is wleveryone

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
I'm pretty dissapointed with the traffic here or lack ther of. When I get home there are going to be some serious pm's going out. And we need to get teach some drop shackles. If I get some free time I plan on removing my ol springs this next week . Jay what's a time frame 45 mins??? Any advice

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
right about that...yeah we do need more traffic i have invited alot of ppl from the lcc....but im dead in the water it seems....

jimtete

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.3 liter V-10
Sign Me up Jay .......

100_3668s.jpg

Jim

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
Well if you remember the first three pages of the og lcc were just me you and Ken bs' ing I will pick up. Need to start a numbers list

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
Welcome Jim really glad you came over.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
ok here is a member list

lcc#1 jusjsy272
lcc#2 oklahemi
lcc#3 tuned93
lcc#4 silverbullet08
lcc#5 jimtete
lcc#6 trupiano

all you need to have to join is a drop of any kind and pics to prove it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
look at that now you know why okla is my goto v.p in the lcc where ever it may go.....

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Maybe there just shy? If we talk more, maybe they'll come? So Jay, gotta admit man, Im pretty dissapointed in you dude. I was all syked up about your gears. I kept checkin the forum like every day for some new info... but nothing. How are they treatin you man? Better acceleration? Any MPG differences? I need opinions/info NOW! Lol

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
why be disappointed im stoked so much i cant keep gas in the beast....when i drive normal it gets good mpg's when i grab it and go it ***** and gets great accel i love them....just do it....i still need to get it into the shop for final check and new syn fluid but all is good and worth it....between that the efan and s/c my 4.7l is moving good now onto bigger better things ....such as new muffler my drop and mo black stuff.....

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
it will pick up we need to get greg in here and start posting more

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Im still not convinced, man. I need some raw data to sway my decision. I need to make up my mind so I can plan for parts, after all the drop stuff in november. Cant decide on 4.10's or 4.56's. 4.10 would be a lil better accel, from my 3.92's but still not **** with my mpg much. Where as the 4.56's is pretty drastic acceleration increase, but I think I might regret it when I compute my mpg numbers. Do a couple fillups, and compute your normal average mpg, vs your new numbers. If you could do a couple 1/4 miles runs with before and after times too, that would help an ass-ton!... After your final ck, and syn fluid change of course.