This MPG is why I bought the 3.21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okie345

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I don’t even know what that means.. lol
I see you guys are emotionally invested in this forum. A teacher makes 50k a year. I swing a hammer and make over double that. again I have one job. Making a big deal over two words shows you guys must prowling on this forum quite a bit.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I see you guys are emotionally invested in this forum. A teacher makes 50k a year. I swing a hammer and make over double that. again I have one job. Making a big deal over two words shows you guys must prowling on this forum quite a bit.
You must of been "emotionally" hurt if you really had to put down a teacher making 50K lol .... it's a forum, we all comment with errors and we all pick at each other for doing so all the time ... why get offended lol , I would hate be one of your co workers and correct your hammer swing ... you sound like a dangerous kid haha !!

Zoe Saldana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
But for how
But for how long?

The Robot Carpenters Are Coming​

Okie345

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
You must of been "emotionally" hurt if you really had to put down a teacher making 50K lol .... it's a forum, we all comment with errors and we all pick at each other for doing so all the time ... why get offended lol , I would hate be one of your co workers and correct your hammer swing ... you sound like a dangerous kid haha !!
I could care less I have no emotions towards any comment. You're just hopping on the train with Saldana along for the ride. How do you want me to jump sir.

gfh77665

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
The 3.55 is the best of both worlds. Much higher capacity and almost the same MPG.

I'll take a 3.55 over the others every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

EdGs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
3.21 are for dude that wear crocs with socks.
Hey! I resemble that remark.

Seriously, my '15 QC 5.7L 2WD has the 3.21. It is what it is and I don't tow or haul much, so it's all good here. Got 22mpg hand calculated on a jaunt to NC.

Also, just turned 147K miles, so no complaints

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Right 3.92s are for the guys that couldn't afford the cummins, and the guys that run 37s on an 8" ring gear.

Im Mortgage Free, Truck Payment free. and retried at 43 years old. I love my ****box on 37s with 4.56 gears.

I run 94 octane with my custom tune and give absolutely zero ***** about MPG.

You mean like this 6 speed manual cummins 3500 with 135xxx KM that I just bought from my dad ?

20170316_123633_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Im Mortgage Free, Truck Payment free. and retried at 43 years old. I love my ****box on 37s with 4.56 gears.

Come down here and swap axles for me. 4.10 for my 3.73.

While you're at it, upgrade my 66RFE valve body and relearn my transmission.

Thank you. I support Canada!

Okie345

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi

I had guys bad mouthing hemis saying they get worse mpg so far I've proved them wrong. I did not know what vehicle you drive either.